Hello, I'm a freelance translator Cathy Kim, live in Seoul, Korea.
I graduated from one of the competitive universities in Korea,
worked in a large financial company for 8 years as a
Public relations, Broadcasting, Overseas marketing, IT manager, interpreter.
And now I'm working as a translator, English teaching.
I'll give you the best, high-quality translation result.
Look forward to working with you. thank you.
Summary of Qualifications
University: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Major: International Trade(Bachelor's degree)
* Language TESOL course completion in San Francisco USA
SK [Korea Top3 Conglomerate]
- Working department: Company PR/ IT operation/ E-business team.
Position: PR Manager/ Media Producer/ IT Deputy General Manager/ Interpreter
- Freelance translator & Interpreter
- Middle-Class English teaching
Language pair: English to Korean/ Korean to English
Rates per word: 0.06-0.09 USD (EN-KO)
0.10-0.18 USD (KO-EN)
Expertise: Marketing, Financial, IT, Technology, Business, Advertising, HR, Law, Medical,
Press release, Government, Publishing, Media, Culture, Fashion, Tourism
Computer skill: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
SDL Trados 2019, Subtitle Edit, ATS
* On-time delivery, accurate translation
* Fluent in English, Especially Korean writing!!
Mobile: +82 10 9248 4214