Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I specialize in academic editing, EN/SL translation (life sciences, biomedical sciences, pharmacy, medicine, chemistry), and science-related blog contributions (including SEO). I have 5 years of experience with academic research (STEM PhD + academic reviewer) and 2.5 years with science-related services in small business. I have published 14 SCI-ranked scientific papers, and I regularly write popular science blog posts in Slovenian.
My key credentials:
• EN/SL translation license from The Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Slovenia (2018),
• Poynter ACES Certificate in Editing (2018),
• Yoast training in content SEO – keyword research, SEO copywriting, site structure (2018),
• Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) at CEFR Level C2 (2012),
• a pre-Bologna Diploma in biology (2011) and a PhD in nanotoxicology (2016) from the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia,
• serving as an academic reviewer for environmental toxicology publications from 2014 to 2018.