Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Qualified in 2010, I translate from English and Mandarin-Chinese into French. I have in-depth knowledge in my area of expertise: legal and business translations. I also have some experience in medical translations.
English to French: What is a biolosimilar? General field: Medical Detailed field: Medical: Pharmaceuticals
Source text - English what are biologic medicines?
Biologic medicines are derived from living cells or organisms and consist of large, highly complex molecular entities.
Due to the variability of the biological system and the manufacturing process, biologic medicines may show a certain degree of variation, even between batches of the same product.
Some biologic medicines might be referred to as ‘reference products’ in the context of biosimilars.
Translation - French Que sont les médicaments biologiques ?
Les médicaments biologiques sont composés de structures moléculaires complexes, de grande taille, dérivées de cellules ou d'organismes vivants.
En raison de la variabilité du système biologique et du processus de production, les médicaments biologiques peuvent présenter quelques variations, même entre les lots d’un même produit.
Certains médicaments biologiques peuvent être décris comme des produits de référence dans le contexte des médicaments biosimilaires.
Qualified as an English/Mandarin-Chinese > French (MA in
Translation) in 2010, I belong to the Institute of Translation and Interpreting
(ITI), and I am a member of the ITI French Network. I am certified Studio 2019
Level 1 (for Freelancers).
specialised in HR and education. Some examples of my previous work include:
HR group policies (10,395 words) translation, internal
HR communications for a Chinese company established in Africa.
I have also completed
some translations in other fields in the past.
Area of expertise
and examples of past work:
· Luxury villa brochure for investment (3,129 words), transcreation;
· Online lawyers and business profiles of a law firm specialised in
corporate business and Intellectual Property matters including litigations (11,808 words), translation;
· Marketing communication about knee joints and osteoarthritis (1,476 words), translation;
· Marketing email for a real estate company (269 words) translation; Description of a
product for food (210 words), proofreading;
· Marketing communication to advertise some confectionary products (200 words), translation;
IT AND BUSINESS
· App for aviation (879 words), translation/proofreading;
· Owners’ business report (2,317 words), translation;
· Progress in construction work for an international company (667 words), translation;
· Letter for suppliers and others (497 words/193 words), translation;
· Business proposal / bid letter / bid submission form (3,410 words), translation;
· Marketing brochure about property investment (1,257), translation;
· APP commands (447 words), translation;
· Letter about property investment (472 words) translation;
· On board announcement (130 words) translation;
·HR group policies (10,395 words) translation;
· Communications for clients (118 words) translation;
· Opinions of Lord Slynn of Hadley and Lord Steyn on the appeal of the
judgement related to Pinochet in the House of Lords (16,552 words), translation;
· Sourcing Research project on agricultural reforms in the EU (15,144), translation;
· Security documents (359 words), translation;
· Legal change of name for a company and articles amendments (11,000), translation;
· Service agreement (943 words), translation;
· Side letter, agreement – details about an agreement (2,389 words), translation;
· Bid letter, bid proposal and bid submission form (3,410 words), translation;