As an experienced Interpreter/ Translator for more than five years, I do my job best to the communication by conveying information accurately from English to Nepal - Nepali to English / Hindi to English – English to Hindi in different countries across the world in the field of Medical, Legal, Specialized Business, Conference Interpreter via Face to Face and Telephonic. I am abided by the following descriptions.
Translate messages, live speeches, voice recordings and documents into another language, with careful attention to providing proper context, meaning, tone and technical wording
• Collaborate with colleagues to compile helpful information, including terms and definitions, into an organized glossary for regular reference during the translation process
• Honor outlined ethical codes to ensure sensitive and confidential information remains secure and protected
• Identify terms and words with conflicting meanings to determine which alternative provides clarity and reflects the original purpose of the message
• Verify, modify and edit translations to compensate for discrepancies in technical terms and to guarantee that the final content is consistent with original material
• Consult dictionaries, encyclopedias and terminology compilations to remain educated and current with the meaning of words and phrases
• Analyze audience members and listen to debriefings on what materials will be translated, to best assess how to present interpreted data.