Thank you for visiting my profile!
I’m Julie Eun Sol Baik:
A bilingual in English and Korean
10+ years experience as Linguist
Started at GameHi in 2006
- 300 pages of English to Korean translation for an online game
You can see from my recent experiences, I was hired in various fields. I'm very fluid, fast to learn, and adapt well in new fields so please do get in touch!
My latest jobs include:
- Korean to English translation of thesis papers of various fields including Design and Geoinformatics
- On-site consecutive interpreter for AirSound at Korea Tech Show
- Q&A session about an instrument to measure thermophysical properties held at KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- M&A meeting regarding the acquisition of a livestock company
- Buyer meeting for a cosmetic company
I just started ProZ, so I’m still building my profile. If you would like to know more about me please visit my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julie-eun-sol-baik
To work with me, please get in touch by email or leave me a message.
Have a good day!