How I work
1. pay attention to details
3. sensitive to the users' needs
4. do careful research, never use a vague phrase
5. make realistic promises
6. friendly and helpful (easy going)
bachelor of translation and interpretation
secondary school teacher (2018-2019)
research assistant (2019-present)
Provide 3 types of translations
1. Fluent translation (least time required): The translation would be accessible and readable for target audience as to seem as an original in the target language.
2. Commentary: The translation unpacks or unfolds the hidden complexity of the original, exploring at length implications that remain unstated or half-stated int the original
3. Adaptation (most time required)： The translation recasts the original so as to have the desired impact on an audience that is substantially different from that of the original:
E.g. adult text adapted for children, written text adapted for television
Very passionate about working in the translation field. Looking forward to having more translation jobs. I am happy to show you my previous translation work.