Spanish to English (Colegio de Traductores Públicos de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires) English to Spanish (Colegio de Traductores Públicos de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires) Italian to Spanish (CTPCBA) Italian to English (CTPCBA)
Metals and Mining
Freelancer born and residing in Argentina with a university degree in Translation obtained in 1976 offers 25 years' experience in English-Spanish and Spanish-English translations.
Specialization areas: LAW - TELECOMMUNICATIONS - FINANCE/ACCOUNTANCY - METALS & MINING - ENVIRONMENT - ODONTOLOGY - TOTAL QUALITY.
* Translation of different kinds of contracts, legal documents and judicial decisions for private companies and individuals. She is also a teacher of Legal English at three private universities in Argentina.
* Current member of the School of Arts Translation Center, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* Translations into English of texts on Economics and Finance for the University of Buenos Aires and the University of General Sarmiento Schools of Economic Science.
* Translations for the International Council on Metals and the Environment, Ottawa, Canada.
* Translations for the Mining Geologic Service, Institute of Mining Technology (SEGEMAR), Argentina.
* Translation of helicopter maintenance manuals and handbooks for the Federal Aviation Division of the Argentine Federal Police.
* Translation into English of a scientific project on odontopediatrics to be submitted to the Selection Committee of the Rolex Awards to the Initiative.
* Part-time translator of economic and financial documents for Price Waterhouse Buenos Aires.
* Translator for the Secretariat of Public Affairs, Presidency of the Argentine Nation: translations into English of the guidelines to participate in the National Quality Award, and into Spanish of different documents on the same subject.
* Consecutive interpreter at the International Seminar on Quality Management organized by the above-mentioned governmental agency, held in June 1994.
* Translator for the Foundation for Quality and Participation: translation into English of lectures to be given at the International Labor Organization, and into Spanish of various articles and documents by foreign authors.
* Interpreter of the U.S. Air Force representatives lecturing at the Argentine Air Force on Total Quality subjects.
* Translation into English of the play "Waste", by Juan Freund and translation into Spanish and adaptation of the play "Someone who'll watch over me", by Frank McGuinness, performed at Buenos Aires theaters in 1995.