Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Catalyst, Crowdin, EZTitles, Google Translator Toolkit, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Subtitle Edit
Meet new translation company clients
Meet new end/direct clients
Work for non-profits or pro-bono clients
Screen new clients (risk management)
Network with other language professionals
Find trusted individuals to outsource work to
Build or grow a translation team
Get help with terminology and resources
Learn more about translation / improve my skills
Learn more about interpreting / improve my skills
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Find a mentor
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Transition from freelancer to agency owner
Transition from freelancer to another profession
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
I am translator and language teacher at EAFIT University and ILP (Instituto de Língua Portuguesa), in Medellin, Colombia. I also work at 2LA2 Traducción y Edición as a translator and proofreader. I have been working with agencies and customers for more than five years. Additionally I am a certified Celpe-Bras examiner and evaluator.
• Licenciatura en humanidades con énfasis en lengua castellana - Universidad de Antioquia - Cursando.
• Curso "Capacitação para aplicadores da parte escrita e avaliadores da parte oral do Celpe-Bras" - Cebraspe - 2019.
• Curso "Preparação e revisão: o trabalho com o texto" - Universidade do Livro da Fundação Editora da UNESP - 2018.
• Cours "Enseigner l'intercompréhension en langues romanes à un jeune public - Session 1" - Organisation internationale de la francophonie - 2015.
• Curso "Didáctica para la enseñanza de lenguas extranjeras" - Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana - 2014.
~2,500 per day
Localization (software and apps), translation (manuals, contracts, press releases), proofreading, editing, transcription, and subtitling.
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Over 5 years of experience in translation.
• Mother Tongue: Portuguese (Brazil)
• Fluent: English, French, Spanish
• General (ICT, electronics, geoscience, medical, legal, engineering, human resources and websites)