Areas of Specialization
• Medical texts.
- Medical research: clinical trials, preclinical trials, investigator’s brochures, etc. They may refer to any kind of intervention: transplantation of any kind, grafts, surgical treatment, medical treatment, etc.
- Papers submitted or to be submitted to conferences.
- Articles for publication.
- Brochures for patients.
- Manuals and software for medical devices: radiology and imaging technology devices, intraosseous infusion systems, stents, simulators for training in emergency scenarios, devices for measuring different parameters (glucose, rhythm), defibrillators, prosthesis, orthopaedic simulators. etc.
Areas covered: cardiology (valves, stents, surgical techniques, medical therapy; devices), haematology (including different types of leukaemia and transplantation), urology, psychiatry and mental health (psychometric tests), traumatology and orthopaedics (including surgical techniques in lower and upper extremities; devices), pneumology, neurology (neurological and neurodegenerative diseases and genetic advances; devices), ophthalmology, gynaecology (including hormone replacement therapy), dentistry, allergy, diabetes and obesity, vaccines, oncology (gene-related advances).
Genetics, biochemistry and molecular biology: patents; articles on DNA profiling processes (PCR, STR, mitochondrial DNA).
Biotechnology and biotechnology related subjects: scientific, industrial, health, food, and agricultural applications. Pharmaceutical biotechnology.
• Pharmaceutical and chemical fields.
- SPCs, PILs, etc. Documentation to be submitted to regulatory authorities.
- Studies of any kind
- Chemistry: analytical and preparative chromatography (gas, liquid, ion exchange, affinity, HPLC, TLC, column, flash column etc.), mass spectrometry (for example, as a process to identify proteins, biomarkers), gel electrophoresis (DNA), etc. Familiar with chemical compounds and nomenclature. MSDS.
- Marketing research: guides and surveys for physicians, pharmacists and/or patients; brochures for lab's representatives, etc. Knowledge of specific terminology related to this area.
• Software for medical and pharma fields
- Software and help documentation for medical equipment (including radiological equipment, such as MRI, CT, etc.), laboratory procedures and hospital management.
- Manuals about Labs including edging station equipment, with safety bevelling, grooving and drilling functions
- Manuals about equipment consisting of different units(lens automatic blocking, touch screen unit, scanning a frame, a pattern or a demonstration lens, centring and blocking a lens, edging, etc.).
- Manuals about lens meters, PD meters, etc.
- Brochures about equipment for drilling, grooving, bevelling, pin bevelling, edging, etc.
• Cosmetics and Beauty.
• Legal and financial documents.
- Contracts: sales contracts, employment contracts, non-disclosure contracts, distribution contracts; financial contracts; etc.
- Insurance: insurance policies
- Company Law: articles of association, memorandum of association, certificates of incorporation, etc.
- Claims and complaints.
- Judgments and decrees.
- Invitations to tender; requests for quotation
- Codes of Business Conduct, codes of ethics
- Powers of Attorney.
- Trusts and wills
- Real estate
• Tourism and Travel documents