Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have a greate pleasure to advise my expertise in the follwoing areas:
1. Web content localization.
2. Translation of graphical images (CAD, vector, and bitmap images).
3. Very fast formating of MS Word and MS Excel documents of arbitrary structure.
4. Glossary compilation.
5. Translation of texts of arbitrary volume in general knowladge fields and/or of general contents.
6. Translation of texts of arbitrary volume in computer software, computer hardware, and computer science.
7. Translation of texts of arbitrary volume in telecommunication, networking, multimedia, and programming.
8. Translation of texts of arbitrary volume in natural sciences.
9. Translation of user manuals, technical documentation and specifications.
10. Translation of urological and surgerical texts of avarage volume.
11. Translation of spredsheets.
I'm the certified translator having an expirience of working with a Russian company, which performs localization and globalization tasks. I have the degree in computer science.
The most outstanding projects I have participated in are "Language and technical support of the International Workshop on Testing of Communicating Systems, Tomsk" (1998), "Translation of CSS2" (1999) and "Russian Language Conventions for Siemens" (2000). Any translation is always done carefully with approximately 300-500 Russian (and 500-700 English) words translated per hour!
My usual charge is $0.05 per source word, but it can be changed.