| Hispano Language Advisory |
Your Spanish Partner
Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina
Local time: 05:31 -03 (GMT-3)
| || || |
Gabriela Elena Lemoine is an employee of:
Hispano Language Advisory
Hispano provides high-quality linguistic, cultural advisory and localization services in Spanish, as well as multilingual desktop publishing and project management services. Our philosophy is to work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver successful projects. The strong bonds created through trust ensure a long-lasting and mutually beneficial business relationship.
Mission Statement: To provide top-notch linguistic services that produce the highest-quality printed materials, websites and software.
Industries / markets / subject areas
Finance / Banking / Accounting, Marketing/Communications, Medical/Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical, Software, Telecommunications, Advertising (marketing), Advertising (media), Business products, Consumer products, Government, Higher Education, Information technology, Internet/E-commerce, Law/Legal, Pharmaceutical, Safety, Security, Social sciences, Software (educational), Software (multimedia), Tourism, Training/Education.
Job / document types
Books, Brochures, Business cards, Catalogs, Certificates, Corporate letters, Economic/Trade materials, Educational records/documents, Flash files, Flyers, Hardware, Help files, Labels/Packaging, Legal content, Legal documents, Letters/Emails, Manuals, Manuals (employee), Manuals (non-technical), Manuals (pharmaceutical), Manuals (technical), Marketing, Marketing (advertisements), Medical records/documents, Presentations, Scientific , Software, Surveys, User guides, Veterinary records/documents, Voice over scripts, Web sites.
Artwork/Illustrations, Desktop publishing (DTP), Editing, Localization, Project Management, Proofreading, Translation.
German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese. Is willing to work with other languages upon request.
Your Spanish Partner
5-9 languages supported
Established in 2006
Tens of thousands of words per day
Process / workflow description
Hispano places a strong emphasis in quality processes, applied both to management and production. Below is a short description of our philosophy.
Each client is assigned to a dedicated Project Manager, who serves as its main contact. This provides the following advantages:
Efficiency: Projects are always managed efficiently and timely as there is only one contact to manage the project from beginning to end.
Consistency: Since the dedicated Project Manager is familiar with a client’s past projects and style, consistency throughout a client’s projects and documents is strictly and carefully maintained, Easy Client Experience: The Project Manager provides a convenient and easy client experience as he handles all client requests including invoicing, linguistic questions, quotations, feedback and follow-up.
Project Managers receive extensive and ongoing training in U.S. and international standards and thus are highly adept at project planning, processing, managing, monitoring, as well as completion and follow-up.
* At Hispano, under the project manager’s guidance, all projects are completed by teams – with language, design and localization leaders – who are dedicated to specific clients
* Teams are flexible, to adapt to different project scopes and timeframes to suit a client's needs.
* Team members may be in-house and freelance professionals, with degrees in translation, design or programming.
Hispano maintains and manages client profiles and specific style guides and glossaries to ensure compliance with client's specifications and preferences and consistency across projects.
* Every area has a supervisor responsible for developing, enforcing and monitoring quality processes. They develop metrics and document results and progress.
* Our supervisors undergo specialized training in the relevant procedures and are responsible for training their team members. Special sessions are held, and communication is constant.
* Companywide sessions allow internal staff to share their processes in different areas. This open-communication practice allows for general awareness and lets Hispano function as a unit.
Our team has flexible capacity as we leverage our in-house resources the most, while at the same time expand easily to provide more volume with our external resources.
If you are interested in a project quote, please send to email@example.com the files to be processed, the target language, the services required and the estimated deadline. A Project Manager will respond with the cost estimate and turnaround time, as well as any relevant questions regarding the project.
After we receive your confirmation to proceed, the following will take place:
* Project preparation: The Project Manager may ask additional questions and agree on delivery format and client review, and will also pre-process files.
* Project start: The Project Manager will plan, organize, execute and monitor the project, and manage any questions from the team members.
* Delivery: The project will be prepared and delivered as agreed.
* Feedback: The Project Manager will receive your feedback and implement it.
U. S. dollars (USD)
Supported file types
asp, aspx, doc, docx, eps, exe, fm5, fm6, htm, ind, mif, pdf, php, pmd, ppt, pptx, psd, rc, rtf, sgml, ttx, txt, xls, xlsx, xml
Languages which this company does business in
translation, fast, best quality, publishing, books, literature, textbooks, benefits, insurance, healthcare, retirement, children's books, medicine, medication, pharmaceutical, dtp, indesign, illustrator, publisher, open office, trados, sdlx, wordfast, framemaker, quark, html, editing, edit, proof, after-format proofing, proof-reader, localization, java, translator, business, quality, software, website, marketing