1. Strong background and rich experience in computer and electronics areas as a professor for more than 40 years.
2.My areas of specialization are computer hardware, software, networking, Internet and application systems.
1. Comprehensive writing and translation experience for more than 30 years. Published and translated more than 8 millions Chinese words, including books, papers, manuals, and documents related to computers. (Further data available upon request)
2. Vice Chairman of the Editorial Committee of < Electronic Engineers> and < Modern Electronic Techniques> magazines (1988--Present).
3. Member of the Editorial Committee of < English--Chinese Computer Dictionary> (1984). This book was awarded the Second Prize of China National Science and Technology Book Awards.
4.1995---The First Prize of New Products and Systems awarded by the National Exhibition.
5.1991---The Third Prize of Promoting Science and Technology awarded by the China Ministry of Commerce.
6.1987---The Second Prize of Science and Technology Progress awarded by the National Education Committee.
*Senior Member of the I.E.E.E, U.S.A. (1988--1991)
*Vice Chairman of the Institute of Integrated Office Automation of China (1986--Present)
8. My rate will depend on several factors such as quantity or volume of materials and the time period of translating.