Specialised in translation of material related to Information Technology (IT) and communications from English to Arabic.
Can handle a broad spectrum of technical translations, e.g. product cataloges, brochures,a nd information, as well as specifications.
By training and formal experience, can deal to a high level of precision with translations in bilogy, fisheries, agriculture and related subjects.
Have good relations with authoritative sources in above areas.
Very fast in translation, with some familiar subjects can sometimes produce up to 400 words per hour.
Always on time when delivering a job.
- Freelanced leading Arabic IT magazines, namely: BYTE middle east, and PC Magazine (Arabic Edition), since 1996.
- Freelanced the DIT events, a section of DIT Information Technology Group, which organizes COMDEX Saudi Arabia, and COMDEX Egypt. Work included translation of newslettrs, customer information, brochures, and exhibition guide.
- Freelanced DITnet,translating feature stories, sometimes on the spot, on issues related to IT in the middle east region.
- Freelanced Wallis Marketing Consultants, a PR agency in Dubai, translating press releases for their clients, as well as other information as desired.
- Freelanced Orient Advertisng Agency, Dubai. Handled a lot of translations for HP middle east, specially their Arabic Site, which, unfortunately, cannot be found, propably after amalgamation with COMPAQ.
Translated press releases, product information, cataloges,and other material.
Translated a lot of other material for other clients to Orient Advertising, such as press releases, events announcements, product information, for commercial companies, social clubs.
- Freelanced AL Diwan Translation Bureau - Dubai, and provided different kinds of translation e.g: comapny's brochures, product information, legal translation, technical mannuals, user mannuals (for automobiles), sections of an automobiles magazine, etc.
This will vasrry with the subject in hand, and the volume of work required.