Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Sanskrit to English English to Punjabi English to Bengali English to Urdu Nepali (monolingual) Hindi (monolingual) Sanskrit (monolingual) English (monolingual) zzz Other zzz to English English to zzz Other zzz
Translation - English English Translation of Sanskrit verse
Education provides decency (in the human behaviour). Decency inputs capability to perform difficult tasks and works. This capability brings the money. With money, a person can do good works or dharma. Thus, the good works leads to happiness in life.
Education makes a person decent in nature. Decency inputs capability of learning and doing more and more which brings money then. By the help of money, a person can do good works, can donate it to needy people; and thus, can become respectable in the society. The people in and around society will respect you and you will get utmost happiness. And at the end of the life also, you will get a place in heaven because of your good works.
So, the key to utmost happiness is education.
Nepali to English: A Letter's small part
Source text - Nepali उपरोक्त सम्बन्धमा काभ्रे जिल्ला गा.वि.स. वडा नं 0 बस्ने लामाको छोरा बहादुर लामा विरूद्ध ऐ.ऐ. घर भै हाल का.जि.का.म.न.पा. वडा नं. 0 बस्ने तामांग भएको सम्बन्ध विच्छेद् मुद्दामा यस अदालतबाट मिति 2064/10/27 गते सम्बन्ध विच्छेद् हुनेगरी र निजको छोरा लामा बाबुसँगै रहनेगरी मिलापत्र भएको व्यहोरा अवगत् गराउँदै मिलापत्रको सक्कलप्रति पठाउन नमिल्ने हुँदा सो को प्रमाणित प्रतीक्षा यसै पत्रसाथ संलग्न राखी पठाईएको व्यहोरा जानकारी गराईन्छ ।
Translation - English W.r.t. above, It is hereby informed that the case of divorce happened between Bahadur Lama s/o Lama r/o Ward No. 0, V.D.C. Kavre District and Tamang, r/o Ward No. 0, Kathmandu District Metro Municipality, in result of decision taken by court on the date 10-2-2008 & an agreement happened between both parties regarding approval of their son Lama, i.e. he will live with his father; is true and it is not possible to send the original copy of the agreement, hence, an attested photocopy of the same is attached with this letter and is been sent to you hereby.
English to Hindi (Bhartiya Anuvad Parishad, New Delhi-110063,INDIA) Hindi to English (Bhartiya anuvad parishad) Hindi (Delhi University) English (TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY OF NEPAL) Sanskrit (DELHI UNIVERSITY)
English to Nepali (Tribhuvan University) Nepali to English (Tribhuvan University) English to Sanskrit (DELHI UNIVERSITY) Sanskrit to English (DELHI UNIVERSITY)
Adobe Acrobat, Helium, LocStudio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, 24 hrs. broadband internet connection, Acrobat Reader, Photoshop, Corel Draw, laptop, MS Office, mainly MS Word for translations., Page Maker, Quickbooks financial software, Unicode Typing, Other CAT tool, Pagemaker, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Translation Workspace, Wordfast
I heartily welcome you all! Hope your visit will result in mutual benefits.
I am doing translation (i.e. translation of websites, manuals, user interface & user assistance stuffs, legal & business documents, various texts, surveys etc. almost every field), interpretation and other linguistic jobs (English<>Hindi/ Nepali/Sanskrit) for more than past 8 years for various agencies and outsourcers across the globe. I have been working as a language teacher for English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Nepali as well for reputed institutions and individuals for several years.
=================================================================== JOBS & PROJECTS
1. Translated website of an under section 25 company of Government of India from English to Hindi language. Estimated word count is 150,000.
2. Translated www.akps.in (Annapurna Krishi Prasar Sewa) from English to Hindi.
3. Translated Annual Report for the years 2011-12 and 2012-13 of an under section 25 company of Government of India from English to Hindi.
4. Translated ‘Memorandum of Association’ & ‘Articles of Association’ of an under section 25 company of Govt. of India.
5. Worked as Senior Translator, creating & training a team of in-house Hindi translators in an Indian agency, resulting in increase in production & quality within few months. Overall, increased in-house translators' team strength & efficiency for few Indian concerns.
6. Handled several Microsoft UI & UA Eng-Hin transl./review/evaluation jobs successfully on Ms Locstudio, Helium & SDLX using specific glossaries. Lacs of words translated/reviewed/evaluated till date.
7. Specific organisation related Eng-Hindi transl./rev. jobs done in their specific transl. tools.
8. English-Hindi medical translations in lot of numbers (Topics related to heart & it's issues, mental health, human body & it's structure, medicines, etc.)
9. English-Hindi translation for numerous mobile handsets' user manuals
10. English-Hindi translation for user manuals of various equipments.
11. English-Hindi translation of a world-class company's ipod/iphone manual.
12. Hindi-English translation of various articles/reports (approximate word count is 25000+)
13. English-Hindi translation of a literature-related website for an Israeli outsourcer
14. Many English-Hindi translation done for an insurance company
15. English-Hindi translation of subtitles of some Hollywood movie trailors
16. English-Hindi translation of some pages of a handbook on body language or gestures
17. English-Hindi translation of knowledge-full articles on Reiki, list of search engines, Yoga & various topics
18. Some English<>Hindi interpretation short assignments done for some clients and outsourcers.
18. Written a good Hindi article on 'translation as an art and profession both'. Anyone may read the same at http://prakashthetranslator.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-post.html?m=1
19. Several small/big translation jobs done on freelance basis reg. various fields and types of contents via internet.
There are many other projects which I have saved in my inbox and sadly, I have not taken a note to record them.
1. English-Nepali handbook translation of 75 pages for an outsourcer made for workers working in a Greek company.
2. Helped in commencing book named Kukkur Hamro Saathi, a book specifically for dog-training stuffs, written by, then Dy.S.P. in Nepal Police.
3. English<>Hindi/Nep translation of specifically education field related textbooks for a lecturer in Saptagandaki Multiple Campus, Bharatpur, Nepal. He has got his books published in his name after modifying those translations & inserting his new findings and more literature, which is directly related to T.Univ. B.Ed. course's specific needs
4. Regularly doing English-Nepali translations of literature of UK/US based schools, hospitals, NGOs etc.
5. English<>Hindi/Nepali translation of a pamphlet describing Yoga in it
6. English<>Nepali translation of several NGOs' & govt. certificates documents,
newspaper articles, surveys, etc.
7. Several small Eng<>Nepali translation/interpretation assignments done in case of need of outsourcers and clients.
There are many other projects which I have completed, however, have not recorded them.
1. Sanskrit-English translation of verses of Karna Chapter of ever great Hindu epic Mahabharata for a scholar
2. Sanskrit-English transl. of several verses & prayers of Kali mata (a hindu goddess) for a US devotee
3. Several English-Sanskrit tattoo translations done till date.
There are many other projects done by self & saved in inbox.
Appreciations received for the job by people and outsourcers around the world!
Experience as a full-time employee
1. 11 months of experience in an Indian media company as a full-time translator handling Hindi-English and viceversa translations, Hindi editing tasks etc.
2. 2 and a half years of experience as full-time translator and Senior translator in India handling English<>Hindi and English<>Nepali translation/review/evaluation needs of the companies. Helped in inhouse team-creation, maintenance, recruitment, production increase etc as well.
3. Around 2+ years of experience as an English teacher in reputed schools of Nepal. Helped in improving English grammar, spellings, completion of courses, inputing moral values etc.
4. Around 2+ years of experience in an international call center handling queries from the clients of Quickbooks US successfully. Received 'Certificate of Excellence' twice.
Preferred Payment methods: Paypal, moneybookers (outside India)
Direct cheque/check deposits to my bank account (India)
For the first few jobs ONLY, a specific amount of advance payment may be expected from you. Please don't take it otherwise, as it is only to establish initial trust.
Thank You and please visit again!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.