Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Find a mentor
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Transition from freelancer to agency owner
Transition from freelancer to another profession
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
- Contract documents: International Tenders, Conditions of Contract, Specifications and other contract related documents;
- Patent Invention Claims;
- Mechanical engineering;
- Automotive industry;
- Electrical engineering;
- Electromechanical installations;
- Medical Instrumentation;
- Instruction/User Manuals, Brochures, Glossaries;
- Finance, Legal, Business, Marketing.
Native in Italian and English.
Fluent in French.
Holds a Mechanical Engineering Degree (London University, UK).
- At present over 850 patent invention claims (approx. 7.5 million words).
- A 27-year constant handling of technical translations in various mechanical, electrical, civil and other fields (see Areas of Specialization).
- A voluminous portfolio of technical correspondence.
- Contract Documents, International Tenders, Specifications, Contract Conditions, Bills of Quantities, Lists of materials, equipment, spare parts, etc..
Language pairs are English>Italian>English, French> English and French>Italian.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.