Arabic > English & English > Arabic translator, interpreter, & editor. Areas of specialty: immigration, law, contracts, business, marketing, politics, media, education, literature.
* Detail-oriented, quality-focused general and specialized translating.
* Interpreting: court, consecutive.
* Highest quality editing and proofing; meticulous attention to detail.
At University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado:
* Ph.D. in Linguistics, 2005.
* Teacher Training Certificate (full certification), Graduate Teacher Program, 1999.
* Certificate of Cognitive Science (full certif.), Institute of Cognitive Science, 1997.
* Master of Arts in Linguistics, 1990.
At California State University, Fresno, California:
* Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and English Literature, 1988.
At University of Damascus, Damascus, Syria:
* Freshman, 1983