1. Chemistry: Wrote about 150 patents in Korean, translated about 30 patents from English to Korean, and about 5 patents from Korean to English.
2. Biochemistry: Translated 8 patents from Korean to English.
3. Other fields such as medicine, etc.: Translated 1500 pages of patents from Korean to English.
4. Website: 1000 pages for Korea Environmental Management Corporation from Korean to English.
5. Book: Gino Segre's A Matter of Degrees (What temperature reveals about the past and future of our species, planet, and universe) (Viking, 2002), from English to Korean.
1. B.Sc. (Chemistry, Seoul National University)
2. MS. (Chemistry, Univ. of California, Los Angeles)
3. Ph.D.(Chemistry, Univ. of Southern California)