Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- E-learning online programs
- Subtitling for movies, dramas, etc
- Linguistics, languages & language education
- Public Transport, Airlines, Geography, Urban planning
- Medical Science & Psychology
- Culture & Society (Especially, Australian, Japanese and Korean)
- Video games & PC games
- Piano & Music
- Websites, Brochures, Catalogues & Letters (Formal & Informal)
- General texts in any field
I am able to translate general texts in any field.Introduction
I am a NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (Australia)) accredited translator with Japanese as my native language.
I have experience in translation of e-learning online programs, movie subtitling as well as translations in other fields.
I provide neat, accurate, reliable and natural translations. I select words and expressions carefully to ensure that the translation delivers accurate messages to the audience and the words and expressions used in the translation are relevant to the context.
I also have a special knowledge of linguistics and translation theory.
Please feel free to contact me anytime.
I look forward to having an opportunity to work with you.
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics (University of Sydney, Australia)
[Subjects] : Linguistics, Translation theory, Language teaching methodology
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Sydney, Australia)