● 15 years of German language teaching experience at several Japanese universities.
● 5-years solid work experience at a luxurious Japanese inn (ryokan) in Kurashiki as a guest relations officer, interpreter and translator.
- Daily translation of seasonal traditional Japanese cuisine (Kaiseki ) for each foreign guest in English
- Complaint handling
- Providing information on reservation and sightseeing
- Writing for the website and blog page to introduce seasonal topics in English
● 10 years experience of exporting used cars and agri vehicles to Australia.
- Making invoice and price list, etc.
● 1 year experience of news translation at Radio Thailand Eng>Jap
● Presently under study of professional course of medical translation
● Vision: hope to translate something in the field of handcrafts like crocheting and Japan Urushi (as I am concerned myself), as well as Jewish literature like that of Yudith Katzir in the future.
I work well under pressure, and know I can add value in a fast-paced working environment.