Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Flemish: Customer satisfaction survey IKEA General field: Marketing Detailed field: Marketing / Market Research
Source text - English Self‐serve questions
• Did you look for any products in the self‐serve area?
• Did you find the location of everything in the self‐serve area that you were planning to buy?
• Were all the items you were planning to buy available?
• How would you rate the ease of finding what you were looking for in the self‐serve area?
• Did you use the kiosk to help you find the location of any items?
• How easy did you find the kiosk to use?
• Were you inspired to buy anything that you had not planned to buy in the self‐serve area?
• Did you receive help from a member of staff during your visit today?
• How would you rate the availability of the staff when you needed them?
• How would you rate the helpfulness of the store staff?
Translation - Flemish Vragen m.b.t. de zelfbediening
• Bent U op zoek gegaan naar bepaalde producten in de zelfbedieningszone?
• Hebt U de producten waarnaar U op zoek was in de zelfbedieningszone gevonden?
• Waren alle artikelen die U van plan was te kopen beschikbaar?
• Hoe zou U de gemakkelijkheid beoordelen van het vinden van wat U naar op zoek was in de zelfbedieningszone?
• Hebt U het stalletje gebruikt om de locatie van bepaalde artikelen te helpen vinden?
• Hoe gebruiksvriendelijk vond U het stalletje?
• Hebt U ergens inspiratie gekregen om iets te kopen dat U eigenlijk niet gepland had te kopen in de zelfbedieningszone?
• Hebt U hulp gekregen van een personeelslid tijdens uw bezoek van vandaag?
• Hoe zou U de beschikbaarheid van het personeel beoordelen wanneer U hen nodig had?
• Hoe zou U de behulpzaamheid van het winkelpersoneel beoordelen?
Years of experience: 18. Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 2006. Became a member: May 2009.
I started my professional translation career as an independent
(freelance) translator back in the year 2004. In the beginning I was more
active in fields like aviation, technology, computer science, finance etc.. initially
translating mainly from English to Dutch and Flemish before slowly but surely developing
more interest in pharmacy, general and veterinary medicine, in the same language
combination. Due to my stay in Spain for many years I learned to talk Spanish
fluently and added the Iberian language to my language combinations,
specializing in legal texts for the courts, in the Spanish-Dutch/Flemish
language combination. There are many topics I can handle, only mechanical
engineering is not really my cup of tea, as (in my opinion) it is hard to
translate machine parts, the functioning of machines if you’ve never actually
seen them in operation.