Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
As an engineer with a university degree in electronics, I have gathered sound industrial experience (5 years) before entering the translation business. For more than 20 years, I have been working as a full-time, self-employed specialized translator in several fields of specialization, the most important of which are:
- Electronics (the entire range)
- Information Technologies and Telecommunications
- Industrial Automation
- Automotive and Railway Technologies
One of my ongoing central activities is the translation of press releases for the German-speaking technology marketplace. A few examples of other translation projects I have completed are:
- Operation, maintenance, programming, and service manuals (6 volumes, 200 pages each on average) for PLCs, servomotors, motion controls, inverters, and associated industrial equipment
- Numerous (600+) Patents
- Call centre user guides
- Quality assurance manuals
- Data sheets, press releases, and application reports on electronic devices and systems
- Training material for process control software systems
- Calls for tender, contracts, agreements, and technical specifications for various telecommunication projects
- Software localization projects (manuals and on-line help)
- Numerous non-fiction books on aviation (civ/mil) and automobiles (Formula 1, automobile history)
. . .
A small selection of customers I have been working for:
BASF, Deutsche Telekom, GE Fanuc, Makino Europe, Siemens AG, Yaskawa Electric Co., Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Metso, Rittal . . .
Standard rates (for all language directions): 0.12 EUR per source word or 39.00 EUR per hour. Depending on the nature of a project, surcharges or discounts may be applicable.
Questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.