As an engineer with a university degree in electronics, I have gathered sound industrial experience (5 years) before entering the translation business. For more than 20 years, I have been working as a full-time, self-employed specialized translator in several fields of specialization, the most important of which are:
- Electronics (the entire range)
- Information Technologies and Telecommunications
- Industrial Automation
- Automotive and Railway Technologies
One of my ongoing central activities is the translation of press releases for the German-speaking technology marketplace. A few examples of other translation projects I have completed are:
- Operation, maintenance, programming, and service manuals (6 volumes, 200 pages each on average) for PLCs, servomotors, motion controls, inverters, and associated industrial equipment
- Numerous (600+) Patents
- Call centre user guides
- Quality assurance manuals
- Data sheets, press releases, and application reports on electronic devices and systems
- Training material for process control software systems
- Calls for tender, contracts, agreements, and technical specifications for various telecommunication projects
- Software localization projects (manuals and on-line help)
- Numerous non-fiction books on aviation (civ/mil) and automobiles (Formula 1, automobile history)
. . .
A small selection of customers I have been working for:
BASF, Deutsche Telekom, GE Fanuc, Makino Europe, Siemens AG, Yaskawa Electric Co., Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Metso, Rittal . . .
Standard rates (for all language directions): 0.12 EUR per source word or 39.00 EUR per hour. Depending on the nature of a project, surcharges or discounts may be applicable.
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.