"Localisation specialist, information technology, contracts, law (contracts), technical, automation (PLC), automotive, wine making and technology"
Mission Statement: To do the utmost to meet clients' requirements and finding solutions to any sort of problems. To provide a personal and reliable service making clients feel completely confident in the final result.
Industries / markets / subject areas
Automotive, Information technology, Internet/E-commerce, Manufacturing/Industrial, Software, Aerospace, Business products, Defense, Energy, Finance / Banking / Accounting, Hospitality, Law/Legal, Machine tools, Software (educational), Software (multimedia), Training/Education.
Job / document types
Animation, Audio, Books, Brochures, Business cards, Catalogs, Certificates, Corporate letters, Economic/Trade materials, Educational records/documents, Flash files, Flyers, Hardware, Help files, Illustrations, Immigration documents, Labels/Packaging, Legal content, Legal documents, Letters/Emails, Manuals, Manuals (employee), Manuals (non-technical), Manuals (technical), Marketing (advertisements), Medical records/documents, Presentations, Scientific , Software, Surveys, User guides, Veterinary records/documents, Video, Web sites.
Artwork/Illustrations, Consulting, Content development, Content management, Desktop publishing (DTP), Document translation, Editing, Glossary/Terminology, Graphics/Screen capture, Historical data digitalization, Internationalization, Interpreting, Language training, Linguistic Testing, Local guides, Localization, Multimedia localization, Project Management, Proofreading, QA Testing, Search Engine Optimization, Software design, Staffing/Outsourcing, Summarizing, Technical writing, Telephone interpreting, Tools/Technology systems, Training, Translation, Voiceover/dubbing.
Serbian, Basque, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Welsh, Danish, German, Dutch, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croat, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. Is willing to work with other languages upon request.
Linguist, CAT Tools Trainer, SEO
25-49 languages supported
Established in 2007
Less than 3 employees
Thousands of words per day
Process / workflow description
1. Analysis of the file to be translated (format, length, images, embedded objects, linguistic quality)
2. Client is asked to provided previously translated material to be used as a reference.
3. Quote including the total price and turnaround times.
4. Upon approval of the offer, the reference material (if provided) is aligned and a glossary is created. This ensure consistency in the terminology and the recovery of already translated strings (which are not charged again to the client).
5. The document is imported in a CAT tool, reference material is added as well as dictionaries or glossaries, then the translation process can start. Any doubt is entered in a question doc which will be delivered to the client every 2 or 3 days.
6. The translation is proofread before the export.
7. When the proofread is completed, the translated file is exported from the CAT tool, and all checks are performed (spellcheck, format check, layout check).
8. The translation is delivered to the client and feedback if required.
1. The original document is checked for layout porblems and if present, they are corrected prior client approval.
2. The translation is always proofread before performing the final checks.
3. When the translation is completed, the following checks are performed: spellcheck, terminology consistency check, format check (double spaces, space before full stop, semi colon, colon, upper case / lower case, decimals, etc), layout check.
4. After the translation is delivered, a feedback is expected in order to update the TM and the glossaries.
1. Original files plus possible reference material are received, analysed, format is checked for integrity.
2. Original files are imported in suitable CAT tool and report is generated.
3. Quote of estimated volume and rough timescale is provided to client (in the meantime appropriate translator(s) is alerted). Jobs are prices per word or per page (a page is 1375 characters included spaces) and net of VAT.
4. Upon approval, appropriate translator is contacted and sent processed original files + reference material.
Euro (EUR), Pounds sterling (GBP), U. S. dollars (USD)
Supported file types
aif, asp, aspx, doc, docx, dwg, dxf, eps, exe, fm5, fm6, fm7, fm8, gif, htm, idt, ind, ini, inx, jpeg, jsp, mif, mp3, odt, pdf, php, pmd, ppt, pptx, psd, qxd, rc, rtf, sgml, swf, tiff, tmx, ttx, txt, wav, xliff, xls, xlsx, xml
Languages which this company does business in
Turkish, Thai, Swedish, Spanish, Slovak, Serbian, Russian, Romanian, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian, Macedonian, Japanese, Italian, Greek, German, French, Flemish, Finnish, English, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Croatian, Chinese, Catalan, Basque
technical translations, italian into english, english into italian, german into italian, technical manuals, localization, IT, software engineering, project management, software localization, web localization, simplified english, legal translations, food translations, wine translations, CAT tools, transit, transit nxt, transit xv, wordfast, trados, proofreading, STE, SE, simplified technical english, voiceover artist, voice-over, project management, SDL Trados Studio 2009, SDL Trados Studio 2009 beginners guide, Trados 2009 courses, ASD-STE100, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, SEM, Search Engine Marketing, Adwords