Spanish to Italian - Standard rate: 0.05 EUR per word / 25 EUR per hour Catalan to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.05 EUR per word / 25 EUR per hour Portuguese to Italian - Standard rate: 0.05 EUR per word / 25 EUR per hour
Date of birth: June 30, 1979 Biella, Italy
Marital status: unmarried
2007 Master in Software and Web Localization. I am actually attending the course to obtain a Trados Certificate at C.T.I. Milan
2006 Master in Audiovisual Translation, University of Barcelona (SPAIN).
One year course including:
1) voice over for documentaries
2) dubbing and adaptation for films
3) use of subtitling programs
4) software localization
5) videogames translation
6) web translation, TRADOS, TAG EDITOR and CATSCRADLE
2005 - TURIN, University for Interpreters and Translators (SSIT): Specilization in Technical and Scientific translation ENGLISH-ITALIAN (60 hours)
Specialization in Technical, Scientific and Commercial translation SPANISH – ITALIAN/ ITALIAN SPANISH (60 hours)
Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation SPANISH-ITALIAN
DECEMBER 2003: Foreign Languages Major, completed 4 years, University of “Piemonte Orientale”
FINAL MARK: 110/110 E LODE,
Final thesis on THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT’S WOMAN: FROM BOOK TO FILM
September 1993 – June 1998
High school - Liceo Scientifico “A.
Avogadro”, Cossato (Bi), Scientific High school Diploma
- February 2004, English teacher in an elementary school
- April - June 2004 Spanish teacher in Liceo Classico di Biella
- February - July 2005, I worked in a little translation company (EUROSTREET), Biella.
- Interpreter in Barcelona in big events, “Alimentaria Fair” and “Tourism fair”
- I translated and revised a dvd cartoon for “Dubbing Studio”, Barcelona
- July-August 2006: English teacher , “Escuela de Idiomas ICIC”, Barcelona
- July 2006-January 2007, Export departament in DDC Company, Diseño
y Decoración con Cable, Madrid.
- English, Spanish teacher and freelance translator: I am working with some subtitling Italian companies.