Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Spanish to Italian - Standard rate: 0.05 EUR per word / 25 EUR per hour Catalan to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.05 EUR per word / 25 EUR per hour Portuguese to Italian - Standard rate: 0.05 EUR per word / 25 EUR per hour
Date of birth: June 30, 1979 Biella, Italy
Marital status: unmarried
2007 Master in Software and Web Localization. I am actually attending the course to obtain a Trados Certificate at C.T.I. Milan
2006 Master in Audiovisual Translation, University of Barcelona (SPAIN).
One year course including:
1) voice over for documentaries
2) dubbing and adaptation for films
3) use of subtitling programs
4) software localization
5) videogames translation
6) web translation, TRADOS, TAG EDITOR and CATSCRADLE
2005 - TURIN, University for Interpreters and Translators (SSIT): Specilization in Technical and Scientific translation ENGLISH-ITALIAN (60 hours)
Specialization in Technical, Scientific and Commercial translation SPANISH – ITALIAN/ ITALIAN SPANISH (60 hours)
Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation SPANISH-ITALIAN
DECEMBER 2003: Foreign Languages Major, completed 4 years, University of “Piemonte Orientale”
FINAL MARK: 110/110 E LODE,
Final thesis on THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT’S WOMAN: FROM BOOK TO FILM
September 1993 – June 1998
High school - Liceo Scientifico “A.
Avogadro”, Cossato (Bi), Scientific High school Diploma
- February 2004, English teacher in an elementary school
- April - June 2004 Spanish teacher in Liceo Classico di Biella
- February - July 2005, I worked in a little translation company (EUROSTREET), Biella.
- Interpreter in Barcelona in big events, “Alimentaria Fair” and “Tourism fair”
- I translated and revised a dvd cartoon for “Dubbing Studio”, Barcelona
- July-August 2006: English teacher , “Escuela de Idiomas ICIC”, Barcelona
- July 2006-January 2007, Export departament in DDC Company, Diseño
y Decoración con Cable, Madrid.
- English, Spanish teacher and freelance translator: I am working with some subtitling Italian companies.