47125 KentWell PL.
Sterling, Virginia 20165
(703) 444-0638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-oriented Customer Support Representative with system administrator experience supporting worldwide internal and external customers in IT teams. Proven success in managing and monitoring Network Management Systems (NMS) and Wireless Sensor Systems. Skilled in building and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Self-motivated and innovative thinker, consistently pursuing new challenges to stretch abilities, expand knowledge, and bring greater returns to employers. Multi-Lingual in English, Farsi, and Spanish.
Software: “C”, Connect Direct, Auto Cad, and Microsoft 2000XP, Office 2000, SQL, Lotus Notes 4,
Solaris 8, CRM PeopleSoft, Remedy, and Onyx
Hardware: DCMS (Plus, Lite); UNIX, LNIX, PCs, Business Object, Centra.
Telephone Switches: Support multiple PBXs Analog and Digital technologies.
ANDREW CORPORATION, Ashburn, VA 2004 - 2006
Network Analyst Engineering Team
Remotely configured the Wireless Location Sensor (WLS) in each site with GCS servers
containing from 200-1200 units– building Sync Table and Cell Table according to the data (A cid and Beast) provided by customer.
Generated a daily report of the Call Success; which remotely monitored WLS nationwide.
Analyzed daily reports to identify problems and solutions and assigned problem to
appropriate department or customer
Followed up the performance of each Unit by daily monitoring and reporting into network
Accuracy Testing and Certification Team
Data Engineering Team Lead
• Supported the Test &Commission Engineers while conducting E911 Accuracy Testing and Certification.
• Gathered and verified information that was important to the Andrew NMS Systems such as: Delay Data Cable type and length-and various component type.
• Maintained continuous interaction with Network Engineering and Program Management to resolve any potential Market data problem.
• Trained new Data Specialist.
• Resolved defective WLS Units and communicated results to the Client’s Customer Support Center in the respective regions resulting in maintenance for the proposed anomaly.
EQUANT, Oak Hill, VA 1998 - 2003
Computer System Analysis / Customer Support
Information Technology and Services Department
Provided second level support to globally deployed billing system and order entry applications. Created new user accounts, maintained accounts and updated changes for 3500 users.
• Used Global Ordering Life Delivery (GOLD) system that allowed users to create new orders and employ business process model. System showed each user complete picture of the process, based on role, GOLD task, manual tasks, and manual data flows. Handled multi trouble tickets successfully per week.
EBI AMIRCOLAI Page 2
• Coordinated investigation of billing problems or any issues related to billing application / operation with the support contractor, central billing Paris, and the partners. Identified patterns of errors in support of billing problem resolutions.
• Performed software maintenance on distributed billing system as part of problem resolution or release schedule. Enabled updated release to be available in order to handle new function cross systems and also other team and customer to view on monthly reports.
• Monitored distribution of billing records to remote customer billing/invoicing application. Led to remote users access to invoices. Enhanced revenue insurance team’s ability to use different networking partners.
• Coordinated installation of billing application servers in a local data center. Enhanced Equant’s ability to centralize projects, reducing project costs and time spent on development and support.
ACE*COMM, Gaithersburg, MD 1995 - 1997
Customer Support Department / Technical Support
Performed system installation of a DCMS (Distributed Call Measurement System) unit, DCMS performed data collection from telecom switches, prepared the data for transmission via different protocols (X25, FTP, TELENET, UPS32, MODEM) and transmitted the data to billing statement application. Performed hardware and software maintenance on local and remote systems. Trained switch technicians on the operation of the DCMS. Performed software maintenance using VI editor. Performed application maintenance on remote DCMS.
QUINTRON CORPORATION, Chantilly, VA 1990 - 1995
Modified analog and digital design to satisfy the requirements from redrawing by Auto Cad system. Also responsible for integrating, testing and debugging hardware and software for flight simulator which includes cock-pit, flight instrumentation, instruction station, real-time P-DOS, OS/2 and Harris UNIX 1200 Night Hawk 4000 computer system, and flight control foker system. Testing is required to meet Air Force Training system standards.
STAR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Sterling, VA 1986 – 1990
Integration and System Test
BS Electrical Engineering, Murray State University, Kentucky
CONTINUED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
More than 20 in house video teleconferencing application training, PeopleSoft 8 CRM Sales and Marketing, Managing Your Career, Solaris 8 System Administration 1, Connect: Direct for Unix, Unix Server Administration Hands-On, Hands-On X.25.
STATUS: US CITIZEN