Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE online event April 7-9th! Empowering Freelance Translators & Interpreters to achieve their business objectives and reach their full potential 30+ hours of content, Live Q&A, Virtual Powwows, Access to Free Training, giveaways & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe at the ProZ.com/TV Freelancer Success Summit
* When ice forms on the heat exchanger in the outdoor unit during HEAT operation, an automatic de-icer provides heat for about 5 to 10 minutes to remove the ice. During de-icing, the inside and outside fans stop operating.
* After de-icing is completed, the unit automatically resumes operation in the HEAT mode.
* The unit employs a heat pump that draws heat from the outside air and releases it into the room. The outside air temperature therefore greatly affects the heating efficiency.
* If the heating efficiency is reduced due to low outside temperatures, use an additional heater.
How to Adjust the Air Flow Direction
Press the SWING button on the remote control once.
* The vertical adjustment louver will change its angle continuously within the range shown in the diagram.
Press the SWING button again when the vertical adjustment louver is at the desired position. The louver will stop moving when the button is pressed
Translation - Italian
English to Italian: medical reseach about onco-ematology studies for elderly patients General field: Medical Detailed field: Medical (general)
Source text - English Objectives:
The present project will involve 500 onco-hematologists across several European countries. The main goal of the project is to help clinicians cope with needs and expectations of elderly patients with blood cancers. It will allow to reappraise our therapeutic weaponry against myeloma, lymphoma and myelodysplasia focusing on how current treatments can be exploited at best in elderly subjects.
The focus will be on the following objectives:
1) to maximize the opportunity of elderly patients to access optimal treatment without being the object of age-related discrimination (ageism);
2) to understand the peculiarity of elderly subjects in terms of toxicity profile of current therapeutic regimens to ensure successful treatment delivery to the majority of patients;
3) to revise recent advances in the treatment elderly patients and to disseminate updated and age-adapted therapeutic algorithms, capable of maximizing treatment efficacy in these subjects.
Main tools of the projects will be:
- a survey performed across several European countries;
- evaluation and discussion of scientific literature and clinical cases;
- development of a dedicated website www.elderlybloodcancer.com including archival library, collection of useful links and a selection of practical tools useful for the everyday management of elderly patients with Myeloma, Lymphoma and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Translation - Italian Obiettivi:
Il presente progetto coinvolgerà 500 onco-ematologi in diversi stati europei. Lo scopo principale del progetto è di aiutare i medici ad affrontare i bisogni e le aspettative dei pazienti anziani con tumori al sangue. Esso permetterà di rivalutare il nostro armamento terapeutico contro il mieloma, il linfoma e la mielodisplasia concentrandosi sul come i trattamenti attuali possano essere sfruttati al meglio sui soggetti anziani.
L'attenzione si concentrerà sui seguenti obiettivi:
1) massimizzare l'opportunità dei pazienti anziani di accedere a trattamenti ottimali senza divenire oggetto di discriminazione per raggiunti limiti di età;
2) comprendere la particolarità dei pazienti anziani in termini di tossicità del profilo delle cure terapeutiche attuali in modo da assicurare la riuscita del trattamento nella maggior parte dei pazienti;
3) Rivedere i progressi recenti nell’ambito delle cure sui pazienti anziani e divulgare algoritmi terapeutici aggiornati e adattati all'età, in grado di massimizzare l'efficacia della terapia su questi soggetti.
Gli strumenti principali di questo progetto saranno:
- un sondaggio effettuato in diversi stati europei;
- valutazione e discussione di materiale scientifico e casi clinici;
- sviluppo di un sito internet dedicato www.elderlybloodcancer.com che comprende una raccolta di documenti, una collezione di collegamenti utili e una selezione di strumenti pratici per la gestione quotidiana dei pazienti anziani con Mieloma, Linfoma e Sindrome Mielodisplastica.
Years of translation experience: 34. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2007.
Highly experienced, responsive and reliable native Italian Translator and Project Manager in the localization industry with a focus on technical, business and IT/Software. Experience with Italian SEO, fashion, retail and transcreating- copywriting projects.
I have been translating and project managing since 2007 for some of the main Localization international providers. I specialise in Italian transcreation, software, IT, business, marketing and fashion content (recently translated and proofread leading fashion online retail website content). I have also translated many technical and legal documents.
Clients and proofreaders' feedback has always been excellent and I have never missed a deadline in my entire translation career.
I can also provide Desktop Publishing support, as well as project management service.
SDL Trados packages, Sdlx and main PC software packages. Familiar with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.
New Zealand based, therefore I am in a position to offer a competitive time zone translation service to cover those urgent around the clock projects required last minute from your European/US based clients, as I will be able to complete your translation overnight!
My language pairs:
my email and msn add: firstname.lastname@example.org
my skype: lucia.fusco
Keywords: Italian native translator, Italian, French, English, Media, Italian Copywriter, Italian SEO, Advertising, software, localization, events, scripts, creative, commercial, tourism, conference interpreter, interviews, live interpreter, phone interpreter, surveys, subtitler, transcription, marketing, products, manual, technical, import, export, project, manager, dtp, dtp qa, editing, Italy, native Italian, bilingual, Auckland, Italian interpreter in Auckland, Italian teacher in Auckland, Italian translator in New Zealand, Pacific time zone Italian translator, Italian fashion translator, Italian marketing translator