My working fields are: travel/tourism, marketing, medical, journalism, literature, food and drink, culture.
In my translations I aim to deliver the content in its most enjoyable style and in order for the recipient to overcome the linguistic barriers.
A short selection of my latest projects:
- Translation and localization of hotel descriptions (+400,000 words for Booking.com)
- Translation and subtitling of movies (Sinister Film)
- Translation of a magazine about a mafia boss (Italian to English)
- Translation of product descriptions (musical equipment - FocusRite)
- Adoption Information Leaflet (Coram Cambridgeshire Adoption)
- Brewery Brochure (ElGood & Sons)
- Medical certificates
- Insurance Agency website (Sevatas)
I work as a translator and subtitler from English and Spanish into Italian.
After obtaining a Masters Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature (English and Spanish) and a 11 years experience within international companies in England (where I currently reside), I continued my educational training by taking specialised courses in translation and starting my career as a freelance translator and subtitler:
“Tradurre per l’editoria”: Course in editorial translation
“Tradurre Luoghi e Culture”: Translation workshop about travel guides
CPD: Institute of Linguists Educational Trust (IoLET) Diploma in Translation [MODULE 3]
Born and raised in Italy, I currently live in England.
I am a yoga passionate, and I love reading. In my spare time, I enjoy studying Japanese.
Keywords: italian, english, travel, tourism, journalism, yoga, culture, books, website, subtitles, medical, literary, italiano, inglese, turismo, viaggi, giornalismo, libri, sottotitoli, letteratura, letterario, medico, arte e cultura, food and drink, culinario