• Native speaker of "traditional Chinese character" and competent in “ simplified Chinese character".
• Court-appointed translator and interpreter for Chinese and German.
• Member of the BDÜ (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V.), the professional association for translators and interpreters in Germany.
• Working as a freelancer since 2007
• Certified translations of documents (legal texts, contracts, etc.)
• Media and communications
• Marketing/ Market Research
• Company brochures
• Tourism, hotels and travel
• Advertising / Public Relations
• Business and Economics
• Education / Pedagogy
• Language training
Professional training and Education
• 6th Conference Language and Law 2017 / BDÜ
• Medical presentation about heart, lungs, circulatory system and most common diseases of the circulatory system / BDÜ NRW 2015
• Introduction to consecutive interpreting Chinese-German / Center for Continuing Education • Freie Universität Berlin 2015
• TRADOS 2009 Basic and advanced Course / BDÜ NRW 2010
• Summer School Technique 2009 in Cologne / BDÜ NRW
• „Translation and Quality“ – 1. symposium BDÜ NRW 2008
• International Summer School 2008 Consecutive Interpreting / Cologne University of Applied
• TRADOS Basic Course / BDÜ NRW
• Translation of the legal texts / BDÜ NRW
• Voice and speech training for translator and interpreter / BDÜ NRW
• Summer School legal language 2007 in Justizakademie NRW / BDÜ NRW
• Kassel University / Obtained MA in German as a Foreign Language
• Friedrich-Wilhelms University Bonn / Earned Study-Certificate of German as a Foreign Language
• Chinese Culture University, Taiwan / Obtained BA in German Language and Literature
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.