The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
Chinese to English
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Subtitling|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Education / Pedagogy|
|Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Also works in:|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Cinema, Film, TV, Drama|
|Government / Politics||Medical: Health Care|
|Tourism & Travel|
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|Chinese to English: Procedures on Factory Inspection|
|Source text - Chinese|
can't attach the source text
|Translation - English|
Guidelines on Procedures of Factory Inspection
1. Upon arrival at the factory, CSCC consultants would present their name
cards and work permits.
2. The consultants would brief about the inspection procedures to administrative personnel/person in charge of the factory.
3. Policies and employee guidelines established by the factory will be examined.
4. Check up of salary records: administrative personnel should provide documents of work permits, salary record, production records, attendance sheets and workers’ compensation information for recent three months.
5. Upon request of the consultants, the factory should submit information for review regarding employee records.
6. A closed-door interview with employees who are selected by the consultants will take place. Administrative personnel is declined to have any participation in it.
7. Inspection on safety and hygiene will take place on work floors, living quarters, cafeteria and kitchen.
8. With the permission of the factory, the consultants may take photographs as proof or records if it is necessary.
9. If there is a quota system imposed on any products of the factory, certificate of origin and related quota documents will be reviewed.
10. Please provide factory operation license to consultants for inspection.
11. At post-inspection phase, appropriate proposals would be discussed
between the consultants and the factory.
12. In order to notify a recognition of the approval and full understanding of
the proposals by the consultants, the factory is obliged to sign on
|Years of translation experience: 23. Registered at ProZ.com: Aug 2007.|
|Chinese to English (Chartered Institute of Linguists)|
|Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint|
Translation for EB-1 immigration (special talents) e.g. divers, TV director, historian: recommendation letters, abstract of academic articles, certificates of honor and positions
investment immigration: e.g. business plan, audit summary
Keywords: immigration translator, movie subtitles, education, sociology, general law matters
Profile last updated
Aug 9, 2007