Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.
Chinese to English: Procedures on Factory Inspection
Source text - Chinese can't attach the source text
Translation - English Guidelines on Procedures of Factory Inspection
1. Upon arrival at the factory, CSCC consultants would present their name
cards and work permits.
2. The consultants would brief about the inspection procedures to administrative personnel/person in charge of the factory.
3. Policies and employee guidelines established by the factory will be examined.
4. Check up of salary records: administrative personnel should provide documents of work permits, salary record, production records, attendance sheets and workers’ compensation information for recent three months.
5. Upon request of the consultants, the factory should submit information for review regarding employee records.
6. A closed-door interview with employees who are selected by the consultants will take place. Administrative personnel is declined to have any participation in it.
7. Inspection on safety and hygiene will take place on work floors, living quarters, cafeteria and kitchen.
8. With the permission of the factory, the consultants may take photographs as proof or records if it is necessary.
9. If there is a quota system imposed on any products of the factory, certificate of origin and related quota documents will be reviewed.
10. Please provide factory operation license to consultants for inspection.
11. At post-inspection phase, appropriate proposals would be discussed
between the consultants and the factory.
12. In order to notify a recognition of the approval and full understanding of
the proposals by the consultants, the factory is obliged to sign on
Years of translation experience: 24. Registered at ProZ.com: Aug 2007.
Chinese to English (Chartered Institute of Linguists)
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
Translation for EB-1 immigration (special talents) e.g. divers, TV director, historian: recommendation letters, abstract of academic articles, certificates of honor and positions
investment immigration: e.g. business plan, audit summary
Keywords: immigration translator, movie subtitles, education, sociology, general law matters