The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
English to Japanese
Japanese to English
| miwowwow |
Mechanical and other translations!
Local time: 20:52 JST (GMT+9)
I keep doing my best to send you a precise and fast translation!
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino||General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters|
|Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)||Media / Multimedia|
|Tourism & Travel||Transport / Transportation / Shipping|
|Computers (general)||Automation & Robotics|
|Also works in:|
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||Electronics / Elect Eng|
|Engineering (general)||Engineering: Industrial|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||Metallurgy / Casting|
|Textiles / Clothing / Fashion||Manufacturing|
Japanese to English - Standard rate: 0.09 USD per word
|Years of translation experience: 16. Registered at ProZ.com: Aug 2007.|
|Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS|
|CV available upon request|
I was working as a Japanese-English (English-Japanese) translator at manufacturing companies (printers and weaving machines) for 4 years, and have been working as a freelance translator for 2 years.
Here are the main assignments that I have been doing as a translator at company:
1. Translating e-mails and fax letters concerning the claims from oversea customers and also the countermeasures proposed by the company.
2. Inputting product specifications and instruction manuals.
3. Translating engineering change notices and requests.
4. Issuing of the commercial invoices and shipping documents to deliver the products to oversea customers.
As a freelancer,
1. English to Japanese: Translating the service information about automobile, homepage of sports sunglasses shop, and blog written by American people.
2. Japanese to English: Translating an instruction manual, delivery specifications, and trouble shooting sheets for machines (flexible cables, excel filters, serial ATA bridge chip, electric screwdrivers, and reverse-roll coating machines, etc.)
Regular assignments under a long-term contract would be highly appreciated for better business relationship between agency and translator.
Keywords: japanese, japan, english, australia, texitle, weaving, printer, machine, machinery, mechanical, mechanic, engineering, engineer, claim, complaint, customer complaint, techincal information, automobile, electric, electrical, vehicle, car
Profile last updated
Jan 22, 2013