English to Chinese: instruction manual welding machine
Source text - English 3. Regulations about the continuous loading rate
- The continuous loading rate is the proportion rate between the actual working time and the complete working time(10 minute are a period). For example, by continuous loading rate of 60% is the welding time 6 minutes and the following idling time 4 minutes. The rated continuous loading rate refers to the rated current. By applications under the rated current can the machine be used even at high continuous loading rate.
- It is forbidden to use the machine exceeding the continuous loading rate.
- Serious overloading will burn the machine, when not, it will also reduce the life of the machine.
- Overloading may cause bad stability of the welding machine and the machine can not work.
4. Preparation prior to welding
- Wear correct protection mask, insulation gloves and work clothing.
- Connect the grounding cable with workpiece, and the electrode holder with machine.
- According to different electrodes straight polarity or reversed polarity will be applied.
6. Operation method of the welding machine
- Connect the welding machine input end with the power supply, then turn on the mains switch of the power supply.
- Turn on the mains switch of the machine, and the white signal lamp is lighted.
- According to the need of welding , regulate the magnitude of the welding current.
- Clamp the electrode in the electrode holder and start welding.
- At finishing of welding task, run the welding machine in idling state for a few minutes(cooling down), then turn off the mains switch of welding machine.
- Turn off the mains switch of power supply.
7. Other instructions
- By automatic reset of heat protection device the yellow signal lamp will be extinguished. By the action of the heat protection the welding power supply has output and the yellow signal lamp is lighted, but welding is unavailable.
- By momentary or direct short-circuit, the yellow signal lamp is lighted und signalize short circuit protection. By cancellation of short circuit the machine can weld normally and the yellow signal lamp will be reset.
- The weight of the welding machine is ≤3.8KG and it is provided with lifting handle and belt for lifting device and can be thus safely moved.
- Excessively long output cable will cause current drop and bad welding quality.
- Ensure the stability of mains voltage. Voltage fluctuation will be harmful for the welding machine.
- If the voltage is 10% lower than the rated input voltage of the machine,
· the current of the welding machine will be too low.
· arc interruption or bad arc stability will be the results.
- If the voltage is 20% higher than the rated input voltage of the machine
·the welding machine can not work.
- The arc light is the main cause for eyes inflammation and skin burnings.
- Splash and melting dross are the main causes for eyes injury and burnings.
- Please use goggles with enough dimming grade or welding mask.
- The welding mask conforms with the relevent regulation according to EN175.
Hallo, everyone. I am Lu Hongcheng, a Chinese man majoring in German language and literature. I graduated from Peking University in 1992 with Bachelor degree. Since then I worked in universities and foreign companies as language teacher and translator. Since 2000, I made myself a freelance translator and interpreter in Chinese-German, and English-German language pairs. I must acknowledge that the market challanges for a freelancer are very high and the working pressure is great, but it is also very interesting to face different subjects of learning and different customers. I hope my linguistic know-how would be useful to you.