As a native speaker of Slovak and Czech, I have over eight years experience translating and interpreting for a variety of organizations and agencies in a broad range of topics.
I have a Bachelors degree in Economics, Masters degree in Finance and experience in Banking. My education and work experience enhances my role as a translator and interpreter, as it provides me with a greater understanding of business and finance enabling me to be very precise. As I already mentioned, I am also very proficient in translating and interpreting other topics.
Great computer skills.
Please call me at ++1-609-919-0203 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over eight years experience in freelance translating, interpreting, software localization, editing and proofreading in Slovak, Czech and English
- Recent projects include translations for Citibank, Hewlett Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Phillips, Sony, Xerox
- Passed rigorous tests with the United States Department of State
- Listed as an active interpreter for the United States Department of State
- American Translators Association member
- Organized a very successful educational seminar focused on strategic management for executives from the Slovak Republic. The seminar was held in the United States in May 1999.