English to French
Spanish to French
| celiacosteja |
Local time: 23:52 CET (GMT+1)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Voiceover (dubbing), MT post-editing, Transcription|
|Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting||General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters|
|History||Poetry & Literature|
|Tourism & Travel|
| Questions asked: 1 |
|Years of translation experience: 4. Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2007.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS|
|CV will be submitted upon request|
Thanks for visiting my Proz.com Profile!
Freelance Translator from English, Spanish > French (Mother Tongue)
Professional, rigorous and creative!
Translation, Proofreading, Editing, Voice-over, Transcription, Summarization, Teaching
Localization : Spain
WORK EXPERIENCE AS A TRANSLATOR AND A WRITER
2008-2009 - Gunter Wob, agent, Paris (France): Regular translations as a freelancer.
- Editec, Madrid (Spain): Translation of an architecture project for the construction of a residential area in Casablanca, Morocco.
- Arual and Company, Sevilla (Spain): Translations as a freelancer (Cultural Events programmes and contracts, artists biography).
2002- 2005 Radio Classique: Translator and Producer: Interviews translations and transcriptions (Musicians, Writers, Festival Managers, Artistic Directors), recordings, and post-production ; conception, text writing, presentation and production of Classical Music programmes.
2003-2004 Literary critics for the website www.parutions.com (Musical History Books such as “Berlioz ou le voyage d’Orphée” by Christian Wasselin, “La génération 1810” Fayard Presentation Box ; “Beckett” a psychoanalytical analisis of his works by Didier Anzieu, “Histoires d’Irlande” Short Stories Anthology - Les Belles Lettres).
2001 TéléImages Nature: Proofreading, correction and adaptation of the English Script of the Documentary "Maesa - Le Royaume des éléphants". Production assistant for the TV Documentary “John et les singes”, investigation and shooting organization.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Since 2006 France Vivace (France Musiques – Radio France): conception, text writing, presentation and production of Classical Music programmes.
2001- 2005 Hector (France Musiques – Radio France): conception of Classical Music programmes, text writing, musicological investigations.
2001 Radio Classique: 6 months Training Period: conception and production of Classical Music programmes, voice recordings.
Since 2000 Live production as a soprano :
- 2000 : “Délit d’innocence”, Opera by Marc Kowalczyk (The Wife’s Role). Three Shows in Paris.
- 2001-2003 : Member Of the Salamandre Ensemble (Vocal Quartett and Instrumental Ensemble). Medieval and Renaissance Music Repertoire.
- 1999 and 2002 : Two Concerts with the Transparence Musiverre Ensemble and the Métamorphoses Ensemble, conducted by Maurice Bourbon, at the “Festival des Orgues de Saint-Louis-les-Bitche” (France) and the “Festival de Musique en Aveyron” in Campeigne (France), with works by Monteverdi, Gastoldi, Mozart.
- 2001 and 2002 : Concerts within the 9th and 10th “Atelier de Polyphonie Vocale en Cévennes”, conducted by Maurice Bourbon. Programme: the Selva Morale and Madrigals from the 5th and 6th Books by Monteverdi.
- French: Mother Tongue.
- English and Spanish: Fluent.
- German, Russian and Irish: Read, written and spoken.
- Italian and Japanese: Notions.
2007 Superior Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language in the Official School for Languages in Madrid.
1999-2009 Opera Singing Studies (soprano) in private clases.
1995-1999 Bachelor’s Degree in Music and Musicology at the University of Paris-La Sorbonne.
1999 Degree in Music Theory at the Paris Conservatory (6° Arr.).
1995 Baccalaureate in Economy and Social Studies
Microsoft Word, Excel, SDL Trados, Powerpoint, Internet, Netia Radio Assist, Soundforge.
- Writing: novels, songs.
- Dance: Tango (4 years of practise) and Ballet (8 years of practise) .
- Drawing, painting.
Keywords: music, classical music, singing, art, litterature, history, psychology, french native language, books, novels, voice, radio, musica, canto, soprano, literatura, arte, psicologia, libros, novelas, musique, musique classique, littérature, psychologie, livres, romans, voix radio, chant, celia, costeja
Profile last updated
Sep 19, 2011