Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Wordfast
CV will be submitted upon request
I have been living in England since 1991 and have been working as a freelance translator for the past 8 years, during which I undertook a wide range of translations such as internal notes, trade reports, history-related booklet, presentations, web pages, speeches and statements. These translations were always carried out to a very high standard, with great care and attention to detail.
I specialize in economics, arts, development and cooperation, history, cinema, forestry, wood and timber, tourism and travel, environment and ecology.
My credentials include the Diploma in Translation of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and a Postgraduate Diploma in Bilingual Translation Studies (University of Westminster).
I am a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Monthly arts calendar for an official website
- Report on waste management and recycling for a foreign government body
- Articles on the timber industry for a foreign government body's newsletter
- Articles on the timber building industry for a foreign government body
- Information on an educational program for a film production company
- Presentation of the political, cultural, trade, defence, technology relations between two countries for a website
- Information sheet and letter to scholars for an institute for the study of civilizations
- Booklet on the history of a historical London building
- Website on UK memorials for a foreign government body
- FAQ page for a foreign government body
- Presentation of the Commercial & Economic Division for a foreign government body
- Report on Farnborough International exhibition for a foreign government body
- Presentation and captions for a major exhibition at a museum in London on the International Space Station
- Presentation of the space industry of a foreign government
- Presentation of the International Space Station for a cinema in London
- Press releases for a foreign government website
- Speeches, statements and remarks of head of a foreign government body
- Trade reports for a foreign government body
- Various history-related texts for a foreign government body
- Newsletters on housing industry and sustainable housing
- Various exhibition panels literature (architecture, urbanism, history)
- Proofreading of a foreign government body's website
- Internal notes, letters, instructions, guidelines, procedures and guides for a foreign government body