Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.08 EUR per word / 80 - 105 EUR per hour Chinese to English - Rates: 0.06 - 0.10 EUR per character / 85 - 130 EUR per hour
0 projects entered
Sample translations submitted: 3
Chinese to English: English to Chinese
Source text - Chinese
This document constitutes a draft specification for the China DRM Forum Content Distribution sub-group. The document defines an Open Standard DRM Specification for the secure distribution of content over Broadband IP. Distribution of content over Broadband IP is referred to as the IPTV Profile in the framework of China DRM. This document is the China DRM IPTV Profile Specification.
NDS is honored to be an executive member of this forum. NDS fully identifies with the goal to create an open, standard, secure, extendable, cost effective and ready-to-deploy system for the content distribution to homes over Broadband.
The goal of this specification is to create a high degree of synergy between the IPTV profile and the other defined profiles; DTV, CMMB, and B2B. This specification may be used in conjunction with the Home Networking Specification.
The IPTV Profile DRM Specification is based on architecture documents submitted to the Content Distribution sub-group. The following architecture approaches were discussed;
* Creating a standard envelop and enabling dynamic definition of rights expression and security
* Specifying a rigid and fixed rights definition language and fixed security primitives.
This specification supports both approaches and enables IPTV content distribution companies to choose an appropriate method.
Translation - English 1 范围
本文档是向中国DRM论坛内容分发工作组提交的规范草案。本文档定义了一个开放标准DRM规范，旨在处理通过宽带IP进行的内容安全分发。在中国ＤＲＭ范围内，通过宽带IP进行的内容分发均指IPTV Profile。本文档是中国DRM IPTV Profile规范。
Translation - English The DRM Subgroup and Requirement Subgroup in AVS have agreed on the work plan of the next AVS version, which adds a new profile ¨C Home Network Profile. This new profile aims to solve DRM problems in a home network and provide DRM methods oriented to the devices with limited capabilities. This proposal analyzes carefully the DRM scenarios in a home network. We hope this can provide guide to the future framework of device group management.
2 Scenario Analysis
2.1 Scenario 1
Xiao Zhang requests to an operator for the setup of a home network of limited devices, including his MP3, portable audio and video player, STB and his mobile phones.
2.2 Scenario 2
Xiao Zhang would like to present his music mobile phone to a friend. But this mobile phone contains a lot of DRM contents purchased for his home. So he withdrawed his mobile phone out of the home network. In this way his friend will not access the purchased content in the mobile phone.
Xiao Zhang lost his MP3. Then he sent messages to the home network manager device to withdraw this MP3 out of the domain. This way the MP3 won¡¯t access the new shared content in the home network any more.
1 Technical Architecture of MMB-CAS
The technical architecture of MMB-CAS, based on a 4-layer key model, sets up key security management and entitlement control management as well as distribution mechanism. It uses scrambling technology to implement conditional access of MMB service.
1.1 four-layer key model
The key architecture in MMB-CAS is a 4 layer key model. It includes user register layer, entitlement management layer, entitlement control layer, and service scrambling layer.
The advantage of this model is a hierarchical key protection. Each key keeps its own life cycle. Key at the lower layer will be transmitted only after encrypted by a key at the upper layer. See Figure 3 for details.
1.1.1 user register layer
User register layer implements the provision of UK in client Security Module, or it implements User Key distribution in the way of bidirectional register. UK is used to encrypt or decrypt Service Encryption Key (SEK).
1.1.2 entitlement management layer
Entitlement management layer implements secure transmission of EMM data from headend to client. Headend uses UK to encrypt SEK and produces EMM. EMM then is transmitted to client via broadcast or auxiliary bidirectional channel. Client then get SEK after decryption. SEK is used to encrypt/decrypt control word (CW).
1.1.3 entitlement control layer
Entitlement control layer implements secure transmission of ECM data from headend to client. Headend uses SEK to encrypt CW and then produces ECM. ECM is then transmitted to client via broadcast channel. Client finally get CW after decryption. CW is used to encrypt/decrypt the transmitted service.
1.1.4 service scrambling layer
Service scrambling layer implements the secure transmission of service data from headend to client. Headend uses CW to encrypt service and then transfer it to client via broadcast channel. The client uses CW to descramble the scrambled service.
This memorandum of understanding is actually the letter of undertaking of the participating parties. To set up the IPTV trial network smoothly, all the participants shall handle related issues under a principle of equal consultation, mutual understanding and mutual accommodation, honesty and trustworthiness. Any party shall not damage the trial network operation or violate the legal rights and interests of other participating parties by joining the trial.
The participating parties can present advices and suggestions to the construction of the trial network within the validity of the memorandum. The parties also promise to evaluate the feasibility of each proposal in a way of equal consultation and collective discussion.
Protection of intellectual property rights
1. The memorandum of understanding respects and protects the intellectual property rights provided and owned by each participant, which include copyrights works, patents, technical secrets, integrated circuit layout design, trade mark and others.
2. For any content of intellectual property rights provided by a participant, the subject of the rights still owns its ownership. Such a provision of the right shall not express or imply any assignment or transfer of the right.
3. All the participating parties herein undertake to provide cross licensing of the technical resources or services provided to the trial only for the purpose of the trial network. Such a licensing can¡¯t be interpreted as an expression or implication of an exclusive control, exclusive or common licensing of its use beyond the trial network by other participants.
4. Any participating party shall bear the liabilities of possible intellectual property rights violation or legal dispute out of or relating to its provided technical resources or services. Other participants shall not bear joint and several liabilities to it.
I started translation in 1999. My expertise mainly covers railway signal, digital broadcast, digital TV, telecommunication, semiconductor, IT market and laws.
I graduated with an English Language major from BUAA (Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics) in 1999. I taught myself digital signaling and system courses later.
From 2006 to 2011, I translated technical documents and specifications in the area of digital TV, telecommunication, and relevant scope. I also drafted and edited technical standard proposals for standardization workgroups.
From 2011 to now, I worked full time for a multinational railway signal technology provider as a translator and assistant. My expertise now focuses on railway telecommunication and signal technologies.
My translation experiences from 2006 to 2011 are shown below:
Digital Broadcast/TV (mostly Chinese to English)数字广播/电视/音视频领域
* NDS (a UK Conditional Access solution provider) China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (MMB) system solution description,
* NDS China Digital Rights Management Technical Specification Proposal,
* VideoGuard Mobile EMM Bandwidth Resource Utilization,
* NDS China DRM IPTV Trial MOU,
* China MMB Conditional Access (CA) sytem testing plan,
* Thomson B2B DRM technical specification,
* Thomson Grassvalley Broadcasting Products- Data Sheet, English to Chinese,
* Thomson OB VAN Solution Manual for a Chinese City TV, English to Chinese,
* Scopus (an Israeli video tech company ) Network Management System product description, English to Chinese,
* UNT(a Chinese broadcast device brand) M-PLUS HD/SD Switch Matrix product manual
* Watermark Embedding Algorithm study reports by some Chinese institutions, Chinese to English, over 9000 words, Oct.- Nov. 2009
Digital TV technical standards (Chinese to English)广播电视技术标准化领域
* China Audio and Video Coding standard proposals,
* China DRM Home Network Technical Specifications,
* China IPTV Content Distribution DRM Technical Standards,
* China National Standard: SJ/T 11376-2007 Digital Television Receiver CA Interface Specification - UTI Specifications,
* China Industrial standard: JR/T 0025.2-2005 China Financial IC Card, Electronic Purse/Electronic Deposit Specification, Part 2: Application Specification,
* China Industrial standard (CMMB specification): GY/T 220.6-2008 Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting System Part 6: CAS,
* China Industrial standard (CMMB specification): GY/T 220.5-2008 Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting System Part 5: Data Broadcasting,
* China Industrial standard (CMMB specification): GY/T 220.3-2007 Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting System Part 3: ESG
* China Industrial standard (CMMB specification): GY/T 220.1-2006 Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting System Part 1: Framing Structure, Channel Coding and Modulation for Broadcasting Channel
Electronics & Telecommunication (mostly English to Chinese)电子和通信领域
* Huawei CDMA network solution manuals, Chinese to English,
* Renesas MCU hardware manuals (Indigo microcontroller) (Chinese to English, Proofreading, over 1800 pages, Jul to Dec 2009),
* Renesas Battery Management IC Harware Manual, (English to Chinese, Proofreading, 352 pages, Jan 2010),
* Qualcomm, Wireless Evolution training documents,
* Qualcomm Wireless Evolution training document,
* Ericsson WCDMA/GSM Core Network Architecture: Network Planning and HW Dimensioning,
* Radiant (a Korean mobile tech company) Cellphone Location System Description,
* 3G Policy and Spectrum Auction in India,
* Motorola MALS4.4 Installation Manual,
* China National Regulation Bill: Production License Implementation Rules for Radio and TV Transmission Equipments, (Chinese to English)
* China Industrial standard: YD/T 1484-2006 Measurement Method for Radiated RF Power and Receiver Performance of Mobile Stations (Chinese to English),
* CDMA1xEV-DO Rev.A Mobile Network – Technical Test Specification for A10, A11 and A12 Interfaces (Chinese to English).
Network and computer (English to Chinese)电脑硬件和网络技术领域
* AMD tigris processor manual
* ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6: Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems,
* ISO/IEC ** WK1 Interim Meeting: Proposals on IEEE 802.11n,
* Wireless Philadelphia Business Plan,
* Emulex website localization,
* CiPro Design Introduction and Blackbox Test.
Commerce, market and laws (English to Chinese)商业市场与法律领域
* IDC AP PC Market Quarterly Reports, 2Q09, 3Q09 and 4Q09, English to Chinese, about 11000 words
* IDC Cloud Service Market Report
* IDC Financial Insights - China Bankers Roundtable Invitations
* IDC 2009 IT service market predictions
* Financing agreements with the Philippines branch of Citibank,
* Wireless Philedephia Business Plan,
* AB 2415, Assembly Bill, California State, English to Chinese,
* Industry Innovation Strategic Alliances for several Chinese technologies, 19000 words, Chinese to English
* Technical cooperation agreement between two IT players, 9800 words, Chinese to English
* Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of Rights and Interests of Women, partial articles,2100 words, Chinese to English
* Audi TT RS sports car description and news, 2300 words,
* Subregional Economic Development Plan of Great Mekong (team work)
Please feel free to contact me via email (hurryzou AT 126.com).