Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• Treated more than 300 patients in Pacific College of Acupuncture Clinic ranging from muscular skeleton problems to chronic internal problems and treated successfully using Acupuncture, Tui Na, Shiatsu, and Herbs.
• Assumed foreign affairs and global operation in the largest art material manufacturer in Korea. Promoted the brand as one of the major global fine art paint lines. Managed lifecycle of the brand from concept to products.
• Managed a fine art materials importing company with over 5 years of experience with the gross sales volume of more than $10M to nationwide art material chain stores and independent art supply stores in U.S.A. and Canada.
• IT Management professional with over 7+ years of broad in-depth management & technical experience with a diverse set of organizations: Program Management, Business Development, and Performance and process optimizations.
• Proven track record in defining, engineering, developing, deploying, and project managing telecommunications applications using leading edge technologies for reengineering business processes.
• Very strong analytical skills and keen strategic direction-setting abilities, years of work and academic experience in creating cost-efficient, profit maximizing solutions with an optimum balance of technology and business sense.