· Legal Occupations Certificate at Southern California school of interpretation , Interpreting Criminal Proceedings.
· B.A. in European languages and simultaneous interpretation and translation for the English Department at El Azhar University of Egypt.
· Certificate in English language studies from Cambridge University, England.
Skilled interpreter of:
· Depositions, Hearings, Trials, Interviews, Investigations & Statements.
· Medical & Psychological tests, Appointments, Surgeries, etc.
· Audio , Video Transcriptions and Translations.
· Phone Interpretation.
· Document, Certificates, Reports, Deeds, Contracts & literature Translations.
· Scripts, Subtitles, Audio & Video Translations.
· Private Tutoring.
· Interpreted lecture given by the Honorable Debra Bowen California secretary of state senator to a panel of Egyptian educators, State capitol Sacramento, CA November 2007.
· Interpreted lecture given by Mr. Wade Teasdale senior policy analyst, Republican Caucus California State Senate about separation of powers and the passing of laws in California to a panel of Egyptian educators, State capitol ,Sacramento, CA. November 2007.
· Interpreted lecture given by Mr. Paul Somerhausen, program consultant senate office of international relations to a panel of Egyptian educators State capitol , Sacramento, CA November 2007.
· Provided simultaneous and consecutive interpretation for 8 hours lectures at Chico state University, the school of Graduate, International and Interdisciplinary Studies for 8 days on comprehensive school reform for Egyptian educators as well as on-site tours.
· Interpreted at California Department of Education for Jack O’Connell, the State Superintendent of Public Instruction and Director of Education, for Egyptian Delegation.
· Interpreted lectures given by Dr. Bob Jackson, Ph.D., a dean of the School of Graduate International and Sponsored Programs and vice provost for research.
· Interpreted lectures given by Robert Jackson on Organizational culture of strategic planning (assessment and accountability).
· Approved Federal and Superior Court Interpreter.
· Provided on-site Interpretation and Translation Services to Courts, Universities, Clinics, Hospitals, Law Offices, and Insurance Firms.
· Interpretation for QME and AME , 2006-2007
· Worked as Arabic interpreter and flight attendant for Dubai Airwing, owned by the Dubai Royal family Mohamed Ben Rashed 1994-1996
· United Arab Emirates Airlines in Dubai as an Arabic interpreter and flight attendant, 1991 – 1996