Working languages: English to Japanese
mari.o English to Japanese Translator
Local time: 22:55 EST (GMT-5) Native in
Freelance translator and/or interpreter This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Editing/proofreading
Specializes in: Advertising / Public Relations Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Journalism Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) Printing & Publishing Textiles / Clothing / Fashion Internet, e-Commerce Tourism & Travel Sports / Fitness / Recreation
Also works in: Business/Commerce (general) Cooking / Culinary Cosmetics, Beauty Food & Drink General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Marketing / Market Research Astronomy & Space Computers (general) Economics Education / Pedagogy Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Geography Human Resources Idioms / Maxims / Sayings Insurance Real Estate Linguistics Management Manufacturing Music Philosophy Psychology Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc. Retail Furniture / Household Appliances History Media / Multimedia Environment & Ecology Surveying Poetry & Literature
English to Japanese - Rates: 0.10 - 0.25 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour
Years of translation experience: 16. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2008. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word English (DOC)
Translation Language Pair: English to Japanese
• Extensive knowledge of vocabulary in both languages, having a great writing skill through working as an editor in Japanese media.
• More than 6 years of Translating English/Japanese document and website experience.
• Superb command of idiomatic Japanese and English language and grammar.
• General erudition and intimate familiarity with both people ,culture ,customs.
• Excellent computer/word(including Japanese word)-processing skills.
• Uncommon ability to work independently to solve problems while demonstrating good organizational skills.
• Great attention to detail with excellent work ethic.
• Unmatchable willingness and skills in research activities
Keywords: japanese, english, translator, proofreading, textile, clothing, fashion, history, art, photography, web, website, blog, forum, health care, music, article, economy, children's book, film, food, tourism, marketing, advertisement, fast service, literature, ecology, contract, manga, anime, application, questionnaire, instruction, guide, manual
Profile last updated Jun 10, 2010