• Pakistan Navy (04/01/1985 - 08/30/1985) - French Language Teacher Karachi, Pakistan Duties: Taught French language to Pakistan Navy officers.
• Pakistan Navy (10/08/1983 - 03/26/1984) - French Civilian Instructor Karachi, Pakistan Duties: Taught (Intermittently) French language as a civilian instructor to the officers of Pakistan Navy.
• Thinet-Dumez (07/14/1978 - 06/14/1979) - French Language Interpreter Jeddah, United Arab Emirates Duties: Worked as a French Interpreter on a "Site Rush Program".
• Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation (04/25/1977 - 10/20/1977) - Arabic Language Teacher Karachi, Pakistan Duties: Taught Arabic Language to the trainees of Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation
• Pakistan Navy (11/01/1974 - 04/30/1976) - French language Instructor Karachi, Pakistan Duties: Taught French Language to the officers and Men of the Pakistan Navy.
• 1988, Central Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan RHMP (Registered Homeopathy Medicine Practice) Practice as Homeopathic doctor
• 1987, Pakistan Central Homeopathy College, Karachi, Pakistan DHMS of Homeopathy ,Homeopathic medicine and Pathology system
• 1982, Alliance Francaise, Islamic World Organization College, Karachi, Pakistan Superior Diploma in French language , Teaching method and practice in teaching
• 1974, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan Bachelors in
Subjects Offered: Teaching of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Science through English
• 1972, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan Bachelor of Science Subjects offered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Urdu and Islamic Studies.
• 1962, Alliance Francaise, Modern Arabic College, Karachi, Pakistan Diploma in French language Diploma in Arabic language Subjects offered: Arabic language structure, text, literature
• 1960, Mohsin Kazmi Institute, Karachi, Pakistan Arabic and Urdu calligraphy (Naskh and Nastaleeq scripts)
Performance Appraisals: Awarded with a certificate for being the first French language Broadcaster from the Radio Pakistan in 1974.