Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
I am a native Italian currently living on the Bay Islands, in Utila, Honduras. I fluently speak English as well as Italian and feel comfortable translating from Spanish too.
I have experience in translating articles, brochures, websites, applications, forms, certificates, manuals, craft books, cook books. I started working with languages during the late 1990's by doing simultaneous translation on guided tours around Europe and North Africa.
My educational background is in Humanistic Studies of Languages and Tourism. I earned my Diploma in Languages and Tourism at the Liceo Linguistico Zanella in 1995 and I have been working in a variety of fields ever since.
Here are some examples:
• Travel and tourism (Simultaneous translator for tour guides and I currently live on a multi-lingual Caribbean tourist island where I run my own business).
• Hospitality/Culinary (Restaurant Owner).
• Arts (Art Space Manager and Owner, liaised with my restaurant mentioned above).
• Administration (Guides and Venues Executive for all European Tours offered by Saga Holidays).
• Modern Literature (Diploma and Masters in Italian, English, French and Spanish Languages).
• Journalism (I translate articles of different subjects and lengths daily).
Keywords: turismo, arte, storia, geografia, critiche letterarie, libri per bambini, scuba diving, artigianato vario, arti culinarie, varie