My background is a Master in Communication Science from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich. I studied and worked in Munich for 6 years.
I grew up bilingual in German and Danish next to the German border.
Previously I have worked within an advertising agency, fashion industri and at the moment as Commuication Manager at Copenhagen Business School.
I have amongst others translated for:
- Triumph underwear
- Reiseland Niedersachsen
- Post Danmark (brochure about posting)
- Carl Zeiss (brochure about telescopes)
- Medtronic (book for children with diabetes)
- Fritz Kola (product describtion)
- Rowa visavia (system for pharmacy) etc.
My interest is definitely FASHION!
Please do not hesitate to contact me for an offer ;-)