Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
My background is a Master in Communication Science from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich. I studied and worked in Munich for 6 years.
I grew up bilingual in German and Danish next to the German border.
Previously I have worked within an advertising agency, fashion industri and at the moment as Commuication Manager at Copenhagen Business School.
I have amongst others translated for:
- Triumph underwear
- Reiseland Niedersachsen
- Post Danmark (brochure about posting)
- Carl Zeiss (brochure about telescopes)
- Medtronic (book for children with diabetes)
- Fritz Kola (product describtion)
- Rowa visavia (system for pharmacy) etc.
My interest is definitely FASHION!
Please do not hesitate to contact me for an offer ;-)