Keywords: Do you have any interest in getting your quality product into the Korean market?
YBMSisa.com has been Korea's exclusive localization vendor for Microsoft and QA service vendor for Autodesk, providing the highest quality services with reasonable price.
We received the "2003 Excellence in Localization Award" from Microsoft, the "Best Localization for User's Choice" Awards from Sony Computer Entertainment Korea (SCEK) and was honored 1st place in the "Translation Company Specialized in Localization Production and Support" screening by the Korea Game Development and Promotion Institute. Our achievement prove YBMSisa.com as a leading company in the Korean localization market.
YBMSisa.com has been lauched as an online subsidiary of YBM/Si-sa, which has four-decade history of leading the publication, translation and foreign-language education services in Korea. YBM/Si-sa is the Korea’s major publisher of an extensive list of language-related magazines, books and dictionaries. Especially, it has been licensed for publishing the first Korean edition of the National Geographic Magazine since 2000 spring. And it administers various authorized testing programs, such as TOEIC (Test Of English for International Communication), Spoken English Proficiency Test (SEPT), Japanese Proficiency Test (JPT) and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) testing in Korea.
Based on this offline expertise and know-how, YBMSisa.com provides localization services to meet domestic and global market standards on software, games, web sites, technical manuals and so on. We have been going to all great lengths to deliver goods and services to work on the local standards for our clients all over the world.
Considering the Korea's current status of the prominent Information Technology powerhouse and the ever increasing number of companies willing to enter the Korean market or to expand their already ongoing activities, YBMSisa.com is now looking for professional and reliable partners with whom to establish a long term and mutually profitable relationship.
And we do believe that we have the full ability and crave to be your good partner in localization of Korean, Japanese and even Traditional/Simplified Chinese.
Our main localization services are as follows:
* Software localization
* HTML Help (incl. compilations & testing)
* Win Help (incl. compilations & testing)
* UA translation (no compilations or testing)
* SW product Print & DOC
* Manuals and HW documentation
* Web page localization
* Web page testing
* Technical writing
* SW Testing
* SW engineering - bugfixing
* SW engineering - building
* SW Building
* Terminology management
* Project Management
* Multimedia Localization (Studio, Mixing, Editing etc.)
* Book Publishing
Important projects completed within the last 2 years:
* Microsoft Windows XP
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* Microsoft Office 2003
* Microsoft Office 2003 AWS
* Micorsoft Exchange Server 2003
* Microsoft SQL 8.0 SP3 BOL
* Microsoft Tablet PC LoneStar
* Microsoft Small Business Server 2003
* Microsoft Dungeon Siege
* Autodesk Autocad 2005 QA Services
* Microsoft Rise of Nations
* Interactive Intelligence xIC 2.3 Client
* Computer Associates CleverPath Portal 4.71
* IRiver IFP-390 manual
* IRiver PMP-100 manual
* Autodesk Autocad 2005 QA Service
* Retek ARI 10 SW, Retek RMS 10 SW
* Armored Core 3
* FromSoftware Ottogi
* Namo Web Editor
* Ahn Lab V3 products
* Microsoft Media Products
* MSN web sites
* Sanyo Digital Camera SX Series
* Canon LASER SHOT LBP3200
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 is scheduled for this December.
Our primary clients:
* Microsoft Korea/Redmond
* Hyundai Corporation
* SK Telecom
* Namo Interactive
* Ahn Lap
* Dupont Korea
* Vivendi Universal Games
* Toin - Microsoft Xbox-related projects
* Artm - Agile SCM SW/UA