English to French/ French to English Translation of following:
1. Information technology mainly user manuals, product screens and product specification guides.
2. Banking regulations, Articles and Memorandum of Associations.
3. Product cataloge translation.
1. Worked on French to English translation of a report on electrical overhead cables for Jyoti Structures, India. The report detailed about the land analysis and the topography of the proposed site along with the specifications of the electrical cables.
2. Worked on French to English translation of a project on Railways and track analysis. The report contained detailed information of the nature, shape size of the rail tracks, specifications of the body of the chassis (bogie). This report also consisted different methods and types of stress and deformation tests to be performed on the bogies, their detailed step by step execution, their effects and prevention measures, mathematical calculations and their comparison.
3. English to French translation of software user manuals of CCS (Comprehensive Card Solutions), FTS (Financial Transaction Solutions) and RBS (Retail Banking Solutions), which were the product of SLMsoft, Canada. These manuals were designed for the end users, the employees of our client. The manuals consisted of step to step analysis of the said product it's many features and functions.
4. English to French translation of the Product Screens of Smart Cards, CCS, FTS and RBS. These screens were seen and widely used by the employees of the bank for performing various product -based tasks.
5. English to French translation of the Error Messages related to the operation and use of the above-mentioned product screens.
6. English to French translation of the presentation slides for our products in Power Point.
7. French to English translation of the Banking Rules and Regulations, Articles and Memorandum of Association of The Central Bank of Ivory Coast. This enabled us to understand their system, rules and regulations and helped our developers to incorporate the same and conceptualize the products according to their needs.
8. English to French translation of Product Catalogues. These catalogues contained information, features and pricing of products ranging from industrial products to french wine, books, films, gift articles, ladies