Member since Dec '08
Italian to English
French to English
French to Italian
English to Italian
Spanish to English
| Carla Catolino |
15 years of making clients happy!
Local time: 18:48 CET (GMT+1)
| || | What Carla Catolino is working on Aug 23, 2016: Currently working on a 6,000 word agency contract from Italian to English! ...more »
Total word count: 0
“Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” - Aristotle
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. View now. |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling, Transcription, Project management|
|Electronics / Elect Eng||Law: Taxation & Customs|
|Law (general)||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Engineering: Industrial||Engineering (general)|
|Energy / Power Generation||Archaeology|
|Also works in:|
|Accounting||IT (Information Technology)|
|Poetry & Literature||Management|
|Marketing / Market Research||Medical: Pharmaceuticals|
|Medical: Instruments||Medical: Health Care|
|Medical (general)||Printing & Publishing|
|Food & Drink||Finance (general)|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Agriculture|
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||Business/Commerce (general)|
|Medical: Cardiology||Cinema, Film, TV, Drama|
|Computers: Hardware||Computers: Software|
|Computers: Systems, Networks||Cosmetics, Beauty|
|Medical: Dentistry||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
| PRO-level points: 221, Questions answered: 152, Questions asked: 13 |
|Years of translation experience: 19. Registered at ProZ.com: Dec 2008. Became a member: Dec 2008.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Frontpage, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast|
| Carla Catolino endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
I have been a translator for 18 years with extensive experience in various fields. I went to school and took my degree in Canada, I graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 1998 with a degree in History and French Language and Literature.
I have been interpreting and translating for 11 years. I have also worked for many years as an ESL teacher at all levels, I have even taught at the University of Ferrara (Italy).
I translate from Italian, Spanish and French into English.
You can contact me for more information at ccatolino (Skype) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
SOME OF MY TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETER JOBS INCLUDE:
• Numerous sports articles
• Financial statements for a large Italian company working in cosmetics.
• A software and user manual that is used to estimate energy production as well as its cost, emission, financial viability, and amortization. This text was both technical and financial.
• Therapy perspectives on the effectiveness and safety of a drug. This was a pharmaceutical text.
• Italian guidelines for an age related disease. This was a medical text.
• Various internet sites for different types of companies.
• A civil court case for an important financial company presented at the Court of Milan.
• Various types of legal contracts.
• Documents for tenders.
• Numerous commercials for an Italian chocolate producer.
• Technical manuals for different companies.
• A mathematical report for the economic evaluation of a cofferdam in the waters belonging to the region of Apulia.
• A technical report for the economic evaluation of cell repeaters for RFI (Rete Ferroviaria Italiana / Railway Network of Italy)
• A presentation of projects done by an Italian technical office dealing with the transfer of river water to water towers and electrical plants.
Some of my most important interpreter projects include:
• VinItaly 2009 edition
• A negotiation meeting between a local hotel and Marriott GMBH Germany
• I was an interpreter for a training course given to 20 people on a new software developed for a company.
• A meeting between a cosmetology company and their client from France.
Keywords: legale, legal, commerciale, commercial, technico, technical, english, italian, inglese, francese, italiano, translator, fast service, professional, professionale, laureato, esperienza, Mortgage contract, Court Summons, Criminal Records, Agency Agreements, EC-type Examination Certificates, Deed of Incorporation, Service Provision Contract, Special Power of Attorney, technical manuals, safety equipment, personal protective equipment, industrial machines, Policies and Procedures, training manuals, trade agreements, business correspondence, employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, commercial policy, internal HR documentation, company profiles, company websites, minutes, medical, Clinical trials, patient information leaflets, medical records, travel & tourism brochures and websites, articles, reports, documents, manuals, books, websites, transcription, literature
Profile last updated