I am a native Chinese speaker with ten years of experience studying and working at top higher-education institutions in the US. I received a science Ph.D. degree from a top US university and am currently working as a freelance interpreter/translator. I am a published author in the areas of earth science and law.
- full-time English-Chinese interpreter at Language Line Services
- co-founded and taught at an English-Chinese language school in Chicago
- interpreted at various international science conferences
- translated and interpreted for religious institutions and non-profit organizations as a volunteer)
- translated for major Chinese governmental and research institutions
Architecture for Humanity, International Geological Congress, China Nonferrous Metals Standards and Metrology Research Institute
My main specialty areas include: science and technology, engineering, intellectual property law. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for reviewing my profile.