Throughout my career as a translator, interpreter I developed several key strengths that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- interpretations: Eng>Ita, Spa>ita
- several translation projects in the following fields:
2. advertising/public relations (Eng>Ita, Publishing houses, Representative to be appointed, press release office in Morocco)
3. cinema/tv (Spa>Ita, Almódovar y su mundo)
4. labor/human resources (several processing payslip delegations)
5. law (general)
6. law (taxation and customs)
7. government/politics (Eng>Ita, translation of UN Millennium goals report 2005 and 2006)
8. internet, ecommerce
9. technical subjects (user manuals, softwares)
My work background also includes the experience as:
• Translator, interpreter for two International Law Firms, PGR & B Law and Frisina Law Firm
• a cabin crew for Ryanair, based in London (Stansted)
• an internship at CISL Trade Union as translator and linguistic mediator
With a B.A. in Linguistic Mediation and a M.A. in Conference Interpretation I have a full knowledge of English and Spanish, besides my native language (Italian) and full ability to communicate with different cultures.
• I have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL Trados, Internet explorer, Mozilla firefox, email
• I am a self-starter
• Eager to learn new things
• Strive for continued excellence
• Successful track record supporting the efforts of executive-level staff, including CEOs, presidents and senior partners
• Demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain comprehensive administrative processes that improves the efficiency of day-to-day operations
Please see my European CV for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via my mobile phone.