Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a native French-speaker resident in the UK and have been a full-time freelance translator since 1993. Prior to that, I taught French and worked for several translation agencies, as in-house translator, project manager, business development manager and assistant editor of a specialist publication on translation. Since 1993, I have also managed multilingual projects on behalf of direct clients and agencies, taught practical translation to MA students and run webinars on translation-related topics. I am a strong believer in continuous professional development and offer a wealth of constantly updated skills and experience, together with a keen understanding of all aspects of a translation project.
• Uncompromising attitude to quality and accuracy
• Skilful use of the French language
• In-depth understanding of French and British cultures
• Consistently respectful of deadlines
• Friendly and approachable
• International organisations
– Official documents, opinions, reports, web pages, etc.
– European Commission, United Nations, WWF, etc.
• Media and Audiovisual
– Film scripts, film transcripts, voice-over scripts, interviews, subtitles
– Speeches, press articles, press releases
• Market research
– Full questionnaires, verbatim responses, results analysis
– Medical market research
• Travel and tourism
– Tourism websites, hotel chain websites and brochures
Keywords: EU, European Union, international organisations, environment, politics, government, current affairs, marketing, creative, adevertising, public relations, IT, software, user manuals, UM, tourism, travel, guides