Freelance Chinese Transcriber
Posted: Jun 23, 2017 09:13 GMT (GMT: Jun 23, 2017 09:13) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries is currently building its pool of freelance resource for Cantonese transcribers.
If you are interested to be part of our pool, kindly send your CV to [HIDDEN]
Inclusion of your past media-related projects will be appreciated.
• The work will involve listening to Chinese audio or video content and typing what is said with time coding.
• The project content is popular features and TV-shows.
• The volume will be significant but not fixed yet and can easily fill in 8 hours/day .
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must be a native speaker of Cantonese/Chinese living in Asia preferably in Hong Kong, Taiwan, or China.
• Possess a good spelling and listening skills
• Must have basic level of proficiency in English
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• With access to a computer and a stable internet connection
Membership: Non-members may quote after 24 hours
Subject field: Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
Quoting deadline: Dec 30, 2017 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2017 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.