Danish Freelance Translators for Subtitling
Posted: Jun 28, 2017 09:34 GMT (GMT: Jun 28, 2017 09:34) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Transcription
Confidentiality level Languages:
Arabic to Danish, English to Danish
SDI Media is looking for Danish translators for subtitling
Job type: Freelance.
Languages: English to Danish. Additional languages, especially Arabic, are considered an advantage.
SDI Media, the world’s largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Danish translators.
- Native Danish speaker.
- Excellent English comprehension.
- High proficiency in written Danish.
- Excellent researching skills.
- Must be equipped to work off-site (computer with Windows operating system, internet connection, and email access).
- Previous subtitling or translation experience is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter (in Danish) to Editor Rasmus Riis at [HIDDEN]
Please note that applicants will have to pass a translation test.
: Denmark Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred native language:
Danish Subject field:
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Dec 29, 2017 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 30, 2017 00:00 GMT Additional requirements:
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Previous translation experience desired
- Excellent computer skills
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Editor