TransPerfect, a world leader in professional translation services, is looking for qualified Danish into Swedish translators interested in long term freelance collaboration and willing to join our network of TLC certified linguists. We’re looking for candidates experienced in Food&Beverage translations for our international clients.
We receive a lot of work on a regular basis so we need to set a team of linguists for this account.
• Be a native speaker of Swedish
• Must have one of the following:
• Hold a recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher learning;
• 2 years of translation experience and college degree;
• 5 year experience and no degree;
• A certificate of competence in translation awarded by an appropriate government body.
• Produce documented proof of educational background
• Document practical/translation experience in his/her area of expertise
Interested parties please fill in our online application: [HIDDEN] and reference this posting and my name: Paola Capilupi. Applicants will be asked to complete a test translation and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Please note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
Poster country: Spain
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.
It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs.
Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.