TransPerfect, a world leader in professional translation services, is looking for qualified English into French (Canada) translators interested in long term freelance collaboration and willing to join our network of TLC certified linguists. We’re looking for candidates experienced in Public Health Information and Healthcare Marketing translations for our international clients.
We receive a lot of work on a regular basis so we need to set a team of linguists for this account.
• Be a native speaker of French (Canada)
• Must have one of the following:
• Hold a recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher learning;
• 2 years of translation experience and college degree;
• 5-year experience and no degree;
• A certificate of competence in translation awarded by an appropriate government body.
• Produce documented proof of educational background
• Document practical/translation experience in his/her area of expertise
Interested parties please fill in our online application: [HIDDEN] and reference this posting and my name: Paola Capilupi. Applicants will be asked to complete a test translation and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Please note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
Poster country: Spain
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred expertise: Medical Preferred specific fields: Medical: Pharmaceuticals, Health Care = Med: HC Required native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Medical: Pharmaceuticals Quoting deadline: Jan 1, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a corporate member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3.5 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free